NEW ORLEANS, June 29 /PRNewswire/ -- N'awlins is gearing up for another summer filled with activities, festivals and events. To make it simple for travelers to Explore Summer in the Big Easy, the New Orleans Marriott is offering deluxe French Quarter hotel accommodations, daily breakfast for two at 5 Fifty 5 and two, two-day Power Passes providing complimentary admission to 30 of New Orleans' most popular attractions, starting at $184 per night*.
With museum and tour ticket prices reaching over $40 per person, guests can use the money saved to purchase souvenirs or sample the Big Easy's legendary cuisine and cocktails. The New Orleans vacation package is valid through September 26, 2010. Travelers can use their Power Passes to experience NoLa highlights including:
- Blaine Kern's Mardi Gras World: A behind-the-scenes look at Mardi Gras in the making
- Audubon Insectarium: The largest free-standing insect museum in the United States
- National World War II Museum: Newly expanded museum featuring the Solomon Victory Theater showing the "Beyond All Boundaries" film
- The Presbytere: The Louisiana State museum, home to the Mardi Gras: It's Carnival Time in Louisiana exhibit
- French Quarter and Garden District walking tours: Give the history of the city's most unique neighborhoods
- Cooking classes at the New Orleans Cooking School: Local chefs teach the art of Cajun and Creole cuisine
New Orleans summer highlights also include Satchmo Summer Fest, the Essence Music Festival and Southern Decadence.
About New Orleans Marriott
The Marriott hotel in New Orleans is within walking distance to many of the Crescent City's iconic sites like Bourbon Street, Jackson Square as well as extraordinary cuisine, nightlife, shops and more. After a busy day of exploring the Big Easy, guests can relax at the Canal Street hotel's two outdoor pools and enjoy a refreshment from the on-site Starbucks® or at 55 Fahrenheit wine bar and lounge.
For more information about the New Orleans Marriott or to Explore Summer in the Big Easy please call 1-800-228-9290 or visit www.neworleansmarriott.com using rate code CUE.
*Rates are based on availability and do not include taxes or additional fees. A two-night minimum stay is required. Blackout dates may apply.
SOURCE New Orleans Marriott