WOODCLIFF LAKE, N.J., Oct. 7 /PRNewswire/ --
- Syncsort, a global leader in extreme performance data integration and data protection software, today announced that it has promoted 19-year company veteran Mike Kuehn to the newly created position of Vice President, Worldwide Channel Sales.
- Kuehn's promotion further supports Syncsort's strategy of accelerating its next phase of growth by becoming a partner-centric organization. Syncsort has achieved significant momentum since moving its data protection business to a 100 percent channel model at the beginning of the year.
- In his new role, Kuehn will be responsible for Syncsort's global channel strategy and development including creating new solutions that deliver value to partner organizations.
- Recently, Kuehn played a central role in bringing the NetApp Syncsort Integrated Backup (NSB) solution to market through distributors Arrow Enterprise Computing Solution and Avnet Technology Solutions. NSB is a fully-integrated, channel-only backup and recovery solution ideal for virtualized environments.
- NSB provides channel partners with the opportunity to attain higher margins, ramp up quickly with low investment, and solve a broader set of data protection problems beyond de-duplication for end customers.
- In his previous role as Director of Americas Channel Sales, Kuehn also played a vital part in helping to build Syncsort's Partner Edge Reseller Program in North America.
- Kuehn holds an MBA from St. Peter's College and a degree in Computer Science from the State University of New York at Binghamton.
- "We are focused as a company on creating significant revenue opportunities for our channel partners by enabling them to help organizations rethink the economics of data," said Josh Rogers, Vice President, Worldwide Sales, Syncsort. "Mike has done a tremendous job in forging new relationships and helping us build out our channel strategy to this point. We are confident that in his new role he will continue to make many valuable contributions to not only Syncsort, but also to our growing channel partner community."
- Learn More about Syncsort Partners
- Syncsort Data Protection Blog
- Follow Syncsort on Twitter
- Join the Syncsort Community on Facebook
- Watch Syncsort Videos on YouTube
Syncsort is a global software company that helps the world's most successful organizations rethink the economics of data. Syncsort provides extreme data performance and rapid time to value through easy to use data integration and data protection solutions. With over 12,000 deployments, Syncsort has transformed decision making and delivered more profitable results to thousands of customers worldwide. For more information visit: www.syncsort.com.
Kevin Ruane, 201-746-7061, firstname.lastname@example.org