WOODCLIFF LAKE, N.J., June 16 /PRNewswire/ --
- Syncsort, a global leader in extreme performance data integration and data protection software, today announced that it has hired Jeff Hornung to lead strategy, product management and business development across all company product lines.
- Hornung's appointment supports the continued transformation of all aspects of Syncsort's business as the company seeks to solidify its position as a leader in extreme performance data integration and data protection solutions while accelerating its next phase of growth.
- Prior to joining Syncsort, Hornung held executive leadership and business development positions at information management startups, Vivisimo and Scentric. He previously served as Vice President and General Manager of NetApp's Virtualization Business Unit and has also held product management and marketing roles at Dell and Hewlett Packard.
- Hornung earned an MBA from the University of Santa Clara and a BS in Electrical Engineering from Cornell University.
- "We expect to benefit greatly from Jeff's vast experience in leading product management and business development for software and hardware businesses of all sizes," said Flavio Santoni, Chief Executive Officer, Syncsort. "Adding Jeff's proven leadership further strengthens our executive team and supports our focus around challenging customers and partners to rethink the economics of their data."
- "I am excited to join the talented management team at Syncsort and help build on the company's rich heritage of engineering prowess and innovation," said Jeff Hornung, Vice President, Product Management and Business Development, Syncsort. "An important part of my job will be making sure that Syncsort continues to deliver extreme data performance solutions to customers and partners that are easy to use and deliver a rapid time to value."
Syncsort is a global software company that helps the world's most successful organizations rethink the economics of data. Syncsort provides extreme data performance and rapid time to value through easy to use data integration and data protection solutions. With over 12,000 deployments, Syncsort has transformed decision making and delivered more profitable results to thousands of customers worldwide. For more information visit: www.syncsort.com.