WOODCLIFF LAKE, N.J., June 14 /PRNewswire/ --
- Syncsort, a global leader in extreme performance data integration and data protection software, today announced that it has joined as a developer partner in the LSI Corporation alliance partner program.
- LSI uses its alliance partner program to team up with storage infrastructure, software/applications, and developer partners to provide integrated, high-value solutions to end customers.
- As a developer partner, Syncsort will work closely with LSI to deliver interoperability between the Syncsort BEX extreme data protection solution and OEM storage systems based on LSI™ Engenio® system technology.
- Syncsort BEX is designed to help businesses achieve previously unattainable value to bottom line results by providing fast, resource efficient and reliable physical and virtual application protection and recovery.
- Syncsort BEX is also designed to deliver a five minute return to operations in the face of potential data loss events.
- "LSI is excited to welcome Syncsort to our broad ecosystem of storage alliance partners," said Vic Mahadevan, vice president of Marketing and Product Management, Engenio Storage Group, LSI. "Working closely with Syncsort to deliver interoperability between their advanced data protection and recovery software and the LSI Engenio line of high performance, feature-rich storage systems will allow customers to increase their application and data availability."
- "Joining the LSI alliance program underscores our goal to provide the reseller channels with data protection solutions they can confidently deploy to enable customers to rethink the economics of their data," said Harvey Tessler, Senior Vice President of Strategic Planning and Product Management, Syncsort. "We look forward to working collaboratively with LSI to ensure that customers gain measurable value from implementing Syncsort's extreme data protection solution with storage systems based on LSI technology."
Syncsort is a global software company that helps the world's most successful organizations rethink the economics of data. Syncsort provides extreme data performance and rapid time to value through easy to use data integration and data protection solutions. With over 12,000 deployments, Syncsort has transformed decision making and delivered more profitable results to thousands of customers worldwide. For more information visit: www.syncsort.com.
LSI and Engenio are trademarks or registered trademarks of LSI Corporation.
LVA Communications, for Syncsort