WOODCLIFF LAKE, N.J., Dec. 2, 2010 /PRNewswire/ --
- Syncsort, a global leader in extreme performance data integration and data protection software, today announced that Gartner, Inc. has positioned Syncsort in the 2010 Magic Quadrant for Data Integration Tools report(1).
- For vendors to be included in this Magic Quadrant, they must possess within their technology portfolio the subset of capabilities identified by Gartner as most critical from within the overall range of capabilities expected in data integration tools. In addition, vendors must satisfy quantitative requirements regarding their market penetration and customer base.
- Syncsort's DMExpress is optimized to deliver extreme performance within existing data integration environments. It enables customers to eliminate bottlenecks in a cost-effective and scalable manner while protecting their existing technology investments.
- DMExpress 6.5, the next major release of the product, will feature advanced functionality that significantly enhances the company's unique position and leadership in delivering world-class data integration acceleration to the market.
- The solution enables customers to achieve significant cost savings that impact bottom line results by reducing their hardware footprint and investment. Because it does not require tuning, DMExpress deployments can be completed in weeks instead of months and users are fully functional in only days.
- "We believe that Syncsort's recognition in this year's Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Integration Tools signals that our data integration acceleration approach is resonating in the marketplace and that we are successfully challenging customers to rethink the economics of their data," said Flavio Santoni, Chief Executive Officer, Syncsort. "Customers are choosing DMExpress because it is an easy to use, extreme performance solution with a lower-cost footprint. This combination is unique and enables Syncsort to deliver measurable value to our customers."
- Data Integration Acceleration White Paper
- Top Five Reasons to Use DMExpress
- Syncsort Data Integration Customer Success
- comScore Improves Data Integration Throughput 500% with DMExpress
- Syncsort Data Integration Blog
- Follow Syncsort on Twitter
- Join the Syncsort Community on Facebook
- Watch Syncsort Videos on YouTube
(1) Gartner "Magic Quadrant for Data Integration Tools" by Ted Friedman, Mark A. Beyer, Eric Thoo. November 19, 2010
About the Magic Quadrant
The Magic Quadrants are copyrighted 2010 by Gartner, Inc. and are reused with permission. The Magic Quadrant is a graphical representation of a marketplace at and for a specific time period. It depicts Gartner's analysis of how certain vendors measure against criteria for that marketplace, as defined by Gartner. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in the Magic Quadrant, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors placed in the "Leaders" quadrant. The Magic Quadrant is intended solely as a research tool, and is not meant to be a specific guide to action. Gartner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Syncsort is a global software company that helps the world's most successful organizations rethink the economics of data. Syncsort provides extreme data performance and rapid time to value through easy to use data integration and data protection solutions. With over 12,000 deployments, Syncsort has transformed decision making and delivered more profitable results to thousands of customers worldwide. For more information visit: www.syncsort.com.
Kevin Ruane, 201-746-7061, firstname.lastname@example.org