PUNE, India, September 20, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
ReportsnReports.com adds "Synovial Sarcoma - Pipeline Review, H2 2016" to its database providing comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Synovial Sarcoma, complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The report also covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases. Additionally, the report provides an overview of key players involved in therapeutic development for Synovial Sarcoma and features dormant and discontinued projects.
Complete research of H2 Synovial Sarcoma Pipeline Review with 27 tables and 14 tables, spread across 141 pages is available at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/688280-synovial-sarcoma-pipeline-review-h2-2016.html .
Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development are Adptimmune Therapeutics Plc, Advenchen Laboratories, LLC, EpiZyme, Inc., Immune Design Corp., Immunocore Limited, Karyopharm Therapeutics, Inc., Merck & Co., Inc., Millennium Pharmaceuticals Inc, Novartis AG, OncoTherapy Science, Inc., Pfizer Inc. and Takara Bio Inc. Drug Profiles discussed in this research are ACXT-3102, AL-3818, axitinib, Cellular Immunotherapy to Target MAGE-A1, MAGE-A3 and NY-ESO-1 for Oncology, CMB-305, everolimus, GSK-3377794, OTSA-101, pembrolizumab, Recombinant Protein for Oncology, Recombinant Proteins 1 for Oncology, sapanisertib, selinexor, SSTC-104, tazemetostat and TBI-1301.
Order a purchase copy of this research at http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=688280 . (This is a premium report priced at US$2000 for a single user License.)
The report helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
Scope of this report: The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Synovial Sarcoma and reviews pipeline therapeutics for Synovial Sarcoma by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources and key players involved Synovial Sarcoma therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects. The research covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages. The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities and assesses Synovial Sarcoma therapeutics based on drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects with latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Synovial Sarcoma.
Reasons to buy
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Synovial Sarcoma
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it's most promising pipeline therapeutics
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Synovial Sarcoma pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
Explore more reports on Pharmaceuticals
ReportsnReports.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 500,000+ market research reports from over 100+ leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets. With comprehensive information about the publishers and the industries for which they publish market research reports, we help you in your purchase decision by mapping your information needs with our huge collection of reports.
UNIT no 802, Tower no. 7, SEZ
Magarpatta city, Hadapsar
Pune - 411013