BOCA RATON, Fla., Jan. 24, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- SynTech Nutrition, a leading European sport supplement company based in Belgium, has an advanced fat-burning supplement that is just right for anyone who resolved to get healthy and lose weight this year.
Synedrine, a fat-burning supplement, contains a mix of seven synergistically cooperating ingredients in high dosages for optimum results.
"We have the most advanced fat-burning supplement, Synedrine, on the market," said Bob Wigman, director of SynTech Nutrition, which is introducing its Elite Series line of high-dosage supplements to the American market in 2019.
"SynTech Nutrition specializes in high-dosage sport supplements based on the latest scientific research," Wigman said, adding that all the ingredients in SynTech's supplements are clearly shown on the labels.
Synedrine's key ingredients are 210 mg of EGCG (from green tea) and 317 mg of caffeine (from guarana). Other ingredients include Capsicum Annumm, Svetol, Taraxacum Officinale, Forslean and Bioperine.
Other SynTech Nutrition supplements that will be coming to America in 2019 include:
- SynTsize Pump, which is a latest-generation pre-workout product. It includes high dosages of eight active ingredients and contains 2g BCAAs per serving that maintain amino acid levels during training.
- SynTsize Recovery, which is a post-workout shake that maximizes muscle recovery by increasing glycogen and amino acid levels.
- ProXtend, which is a workout drink that can be consumed immediately before, during and right after training.
- Syntest PM, which is a natural testosterone formula based on a synergistic combination of plant extracts, minerals and Vitamin B6.
- SynaVit, which provides athletes with high dosages of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that are of vital importance for the body.
Medix Laboratories NV is the parent company of SynTech Nutrition, which was founded in 2010 and has grown steadily by distributing its sport supplements throughout Europe, including Sweden, France, the United Kingdom and the Netherlands.
"American consumers will quickly learn about our high-quality, high-dosage and scientifically-researched supplements," Wigman said.
Please direct inquiries to:
Andrew Polin, 561-544-0719
SOURCE SynTech Nutrition