ATLANTA, May 18, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- The Southeast's go-to restaurant for the best sports viewing environment, the most craft on draft and award-winning Buffalo wings is winding up for warmer weather with an innovative menu and a new selection of limited-time offerings. The new menu from Taco Mac is giving fans even more reasons to visit this perennial favorite.
"Guest feedback is paramount in helping us continually refresh our menu," says CEO Greg Lippert. "For instance, we are bringing back an MVP appetizer that was offered during the March basketball tournaments and turning it into a regular menu item due to the dish's popularity."
The Three Pointer is a trio of Taco Mac's favorite appetizers, including mozzarella sticks, onion rings and NEW fried pickles served with house-made marinara and Buffalo ranch for dipping ($8.99). Other new additions to the daily menu that are sure to be just as sought-after include:
- Hot Dang Shrimp: Crispy panko-breaded shrimp served with sweet chili dipping sauce ($7.99/appetizer or $9.99/entrée)
- Classic Street Taco: Seasoned ground beef, Taco Mac queso, romaine, cheddar cheese and pico de gallo ($9.99/trio)
Taco Mac's new limited-time specials include shareable starters, a healthy salad option, new signature burgers and classic entrées such as:
- The Perimeter Burger: order it "ITP Style" (cheese stuffed inside the burger) or "OTP Style" (cheese on the burger)! Ghost chili pepper cheese, fresh guacamole, sautéed poblano peppers, bacon-caramelized onions and mayo. Served with fries. ($9.99)
- Wings on Tap with Chili Mango Dry Rub: Taco Mac's premium fresh, never frozen wings marinated in a Samuel Adams Boston Lager brine for 12 hours then fried and tossed in a chili mango dry rub. Served with ranch or blue cheese and choice of classic side. ($9.99/six wings)
- Red Zone Fries: crispy French fries topped with ground taco beef, Taco Mac queso, cheddar jack, pico de gallo and fresh jalapeños. ($8.99)
- Chili Mango Salmon Salad: grilled salmon seasoned with a chili mango dry rub, fresh field greens, arugula, cucumber, avocado, queso fresco and mango pico de gallo. Drizzled with mango-citrus vinaigrette. ($14.99)
- Salmon Skillet: grilled salmon seasoned with choice of chili mango or Korean black garlic dry rub. Served sizzling on a skillet, topped with mango pico de gallo and served with roasted Parmesan zucchini. ($14.99)
The restaurant's limited-time beverage offerings are also growing thanks to a partnership with Herradura Tequila. A new flight of Herradura Blanco, Reposado and Hand-Selected Double Barrel Reposado ($14) is now available along with four new Herradura Barrel Select Margaritas in traditional, strawberry, black cherry and watermelon flavors ($12).
"Pinpointing guests' values and what they're looking for in a dining experience leads to guest loyalty and ultimately inspires Taco Mac's growth," adds Lippert. "Our new menu features a lot of fresh, bold flavors to suit the season alongside the go-to dishes everyone craves."
About Taco Mac
An Atlanta institution since 1979, Taco Mac offers over 100 beers on draft, the Southeast's Original Buffalo wings and 50+ HD TVs for enjoying all your favorite sporting events. Started by two friends from Buffalo, New York, Taco Mac now has 30 locations across Georgia, Tennessee and North Carolina. Taco Mac has been named the best sports bar in Atlanta by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Jezebel and Groupon and one of the five best sports bars in America by ESPN. Taco Mac is one of many portfolio companies owned by Dallas-based CIC Partners. For more information, visit tacomac.com.
SOURCE Taco Mac