CHARLOTTE, N.C., Sept. 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Why wait for a football game to tailgate? Bojangles' has more than 50 reasons on its new tailgating inspiration hub, TailgateEverything.com, for fans of its Southern-style menu items to tailgate anytime, anywhere.
Bojangles' "Tailgate Everything" campaign aims to add some fun to the daily routine of its customers with new ways to bring a delicious Bojangles' tailgate to work, school or even everyday romance. Bojangles' alternative tailgating ideas, how-to's and more can be shared with family and friends and includes:
- Fun videos, photos, tips and tricks offering an unconventional take on the traditional tailgate
- Creative, yet practical tailgating how-to's such as "How to Bring Your Tailgate to Class"
- An instant-win game with prizes including tailgating must-have's and Bojangles' gift cards
- Exclusive recipes with a tailgating twist on some of Bojangles' most popular menu items created by Bojangles' Senior Vice President of Research and Product Development, Mike Bearss
- Bojangles' tailgating merchandise for purchase, including cornhole sets, folding chairs, foam fingers and koozies
"Every fall our customers look forward to tailgating with Bojangles' chicken and biscuits at their favorite sporting events," said Bojangles' Senior Vice President of Marketing, Randy Poindexter. "This year, we're inviting our customers to 'Tailgate Everything' and we're having fun sharing our own ideas on how to do just that."
After visiting the site, customers can head to a local Bojangles' to pick up the Tailgate Special, which offers eight, 12 or 20 pieces of Bojangles' world-famous, hand-breaded chicken, made-from-scratch buttermilk biscuits, choice of fixin's (including Bojangles' Cajun Pintos®, Bojangles' Dirty Rice®, mac n' cheese, green beans and seasoned fries) and Bojangles' Legendary Iced Tea®. The Tailgate Special is served in the convenient Big Bo Box, complete with plates, sporks and napkins.
Founded in 1977 in Charlotte, N.C., Bojangles' Restaurants Inc. serves all of its proprietary menu items, such as made-from-scratch buttermilk biscuits, Legendary Iced Tea®, delicious fixin's and specially seasoned, never frozen fried chicken. Bojangles' boasts more than 550 locations in 10 states, primarily in the Southeast, and the District of Columbia as well as three international restaurants. For more information, visit www.bojangles.com or follow us on Facebook and Twitter.