MIDDLETON, Wis., March 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- TantaComm, an industry-leading provider of interaction recording, call compliance, and quality management solutions, kicked off 2012 with the launch of TantaComm Capture as part of its TantaComm IQ product portfolio. TantaComm Capture is the organization's foundational product that reliably captures audio and screen interactions and securely manages storage and retrieval.
"The launch of TantaComm Capture builds upon the reliability and functionality of the company's existing interaction recording platform," stated Ruben Moffett, Chief Operating Officer. "The application leverages new technologies, delivers an optimized user-experience, and provides many additional features and benefits. We worked closely with our customers within the BPO industry and designed a product suite applicable to the specific operational challenges these organizations face on a daily basis."
TantaComm Capture offers a wide array of functionality including:
- The ability to capture specific types of interactions including audio and screen
- Support of TDM and VoIP across a variety of systems and protocols
- Flexible rules allowing the user to handle 100% compliance recording or to create a unique set of rules to meet sampled, specialty, and disposition recording
- Industry-leading compression rates for reduced storage requirements
- A web-based interface for search, retrieval and playback that improves usability and provides an efficient user experience
- A robust metadata structure that provides unparalleled search functionality
Capture is the first product launched as part of the organization's IQ product suite. The product roadmap was established shortly after Moffett's arrival in 2011 and was developed based upon his nearly two decades in the outsourced call center industry where he worked in a variety of operational and technical leadership capacities. TantaComm IQ includes Capture, an evolution of the company's existing call recording software, as well as operational workflows and business intelligence applications slated for release throughout 2012 and into 2013.
TantaComm is globally recognized as the premier provider of compliance recording and quality management solutions for Business Process Outsourcers (BPOs). TantaComm has an 18-year history of success minimizing risk, enhancing the customer experience, improving quality performance, and streamlining service delivery and administration. The company serves many of the world's largest BPOs with implementations on every continent. For more information, visit www.tantacomm.com.
Contact: TantaComm, [email protected]