MINNEAPOLIS, Dec. 21, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Target® (NYSE: TGT) is making it easy for guests to get great deals on popular items, enjoy free shipping on thousands of Target.com purchases and announces extended store hours on Dec. 26.
"Target makes shopping fun, fast and festive for our guests throughout the holiday season," says Nik Nayar, vice president, merchandising at Target. "Most holiday GiftCards are redeemed in our electronics department so we are gearing up for great deals on some of our guests' favorite products such as video games, TVs and cameras."
Turn GiftCards into Wishes Come True
Target GiftCards never expire and can be reloaded, free of charge, at any Target store or online at Target.com. To help guests make the most of their GiftCards in the electronics and entertainment departments, Target is offering deals on in-demand items beginning Dec. 26, including:
- 50 percent off more than 100 DVD and Blu-ray movies
- Video game titles such as Just Dance 2, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Disney Epic Mickey and more
- Vizio 32" LED HDTV
- Nikon Coolpix S3000 12-megapixel digital camera
Guests also will find all Philips headphones and iPod accessories at 20 percent off.
Stock-up on Savings
Post-holidays are also a great time to stock-up on popular toys. Target is offering 30 percent or more off favorite children's toys beginning Dec. 26, including:
- Lego® City, Star Wars and Kingdom Building
- NERF® N-Strike Alpha Trooper CS-18, Deploy CS-6, Recon CS-6 and Magstrike AS-10
- Vtech® MobiGo Dora and V. Reader Toy Story 3 software
For even more savings, Target will continue to offer guests five percent off nearly all purchases at Target and Target.com when they use their Target REDcard throughout the year.*
Exceptional Guest Service
Target is committed to providing exceptional guest service everyday as demonstrated through the following programs:
- As part of Target's Bullseye Free Shipping program, guests receive free shipping when spending $50 or more on select items. Bullseye Free Shipping is available everyday at Target.com across categories including apparel, toys, kitchen, bedding, furniture, home decor and more.
- Target's return and exchange policy is designed to be fast and convenient. Returns and exchanges must be made with a valid receipt within 90 days of purchase. Target's receipt look-up can assist guests with lost receipts by retrieving any transaction made by debit, credit or GiftCard.
- Target will be closed on Christmas Day but will re-open on Dec. 26 with extended store hours from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. to make post-holiday shopping easy for guests. For additional information on local store hours, guests can check the "Find a Store" feature on Target.com.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation (NYSE: TGT) serves guests at 1,752 stores in 49 states nationwide and at Target.com. In addition, the company operates a credit card segment that offers branded proprietary credit card products. Since 1946, Target has given 5 percent of its income through community grants and programs; today, that giving equals more than $3 million a week. For more information about Target's commitment to corporate responsibility, visit Target.com/hereforgood.
*Upon approval, you will receive 5% off purchases paid for with your REDcard at Target® stores and Target.com (Target Debit Card™ cannot be used on Target.com), except on prescriptions, Target GiftCards and prepaid cards, Target Clinic® services, Target Mobile Solutions(SM) and Target Optical® eye exams. 5% discount applies to eligible purchases minus any other discounts and the value of any promotional Target GiftCards received in the transaction. See program rules at Target.com/redcard for details.
REDcard®: Existing Target Credit Cards, Target Visa® Credit Cards and Target Debit Cards, and new Target Credit Cards and Target Debit Cards. New cards subject to application approval.
©2010 Target Stores. The Bullseye Design and Target are registered trademarks of Target Brands, Inc. All rights reserved.