LOS ANGELES, Sept.18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Forevermark diamonds lit up the red carpet at the 68th Annual Emmy Awards on actresses Tatiana Maslany, who took home the Emmy for Best Actress in a Drama, Claire Danes, and Sophie Turner.
The stars arrived on the red carpet dazzling onlookers in this season's latest diamond jewelry trends, as well as timeless diamond classics. Bold diamond rings once again commanded important real estate on the red carpet in the form of two-stone statement pieces. Tatiana Maslany of Orphan Black dazzled as she accepted her Emmy in not one but two two-stone diamond rings. Homeland star and Best Actress in a Drama nominee Claire Danes looked glamorous in a custom-designed 10.88 carat Exceptional Diamond two-stone ring featuring a fancy yellow diamond and white diamond. Fellow Best Actress in a Drama nominee and. In addition to trending on the red carpet, two-stone jewelry has also been widely popular over the past year for couples, representing two individuals coming together to form a powerful bond.
Game of Thrones star Sophie Turner opted for color donning a pair of ten carat fancy yellow diamond statement earrings and a fancy yellow Exceptional diamond ring. Timeless Yellow Diamonds are currently having a big moment, lighting up the red carpet in the form of statement rings and earrings, proving to be top choices for Hollywood's leading ladies.
Forevermark diamond looks at the 68th Emmy Awards include:
Who: Best Actress in a Drama Series Emmy Award Nominee Claire Danes
- Forevermark Exceptional Diamonds Two-Stone Ring with 5.03 ct Exceptional Radiant Diamond and 5.02 Exceptional Fancy Light Yellow Radiant Diamond Ring 10.88 ctw
- Forevermark by Mémoire 3-Prong Diamond Stud Earring set in Platinum 4.0 ctw
Who: Best Actress in a Drama Series Emmy Award Nominee Tatiana Maslany
- Forevermark by Natalie K Double Headed Snake Two-Stone Ring with Pear and Round Brilliant Diamonds set in 18k White Gold
- Forevermark by Rahaminov Two-Stone Pear Bypass Ring set in 18k White Gold 5.99ctw
- Forevermark Double Diamond Line Earrings set in 18k White Gold 2.47 ctw
Who: Game of Thrones Actress Sophie Turner
- Forevermark by Pluczenik 18K Yellow Gold Modern Diamond Necklace with Round Diamonds, 8.20 ctw
- Forevermark by Premier Gem The Center of My Universe™ Fancy Yellow Diamond Drop Earrings set in 18k White Gold 10.05 ctw
- Forevermark Exceptional Diamond Ring with Fancy Yellow Radiant Exceptional Diamond set in Platinum and 18k Yellow Gold 10.56 ctw
- Forevermark Stackable Eternity Band set in 18kYellow Gold 2.97 ctw
- Forevermark Stackable Eternity Band set in 18k Rose Gold 3.00 ctw
- Forevermark Eternity Band with Fancy Yellow Cushion Cut Diamonds set in 18k Yellow Gold 8.37 ctw
Every Forevermark diamond undergoes a journey of rigorous selection. Our unique inscription is an assurance that every Forevermark diamond meets the exceptional standards of beauty, rarity and is responsibly sourced.
FOREVERMARK DIAMONDS ARE BEAUTIFUL: BEYOND the 4C's
Forevermark goes beyond the standard 4Cs to select diamonds that are among the most beautiful in the world. Assessing the inherent quality of the rough diamonds, the quality of the polished, Forevermark also applies cutting and polishing standards far stricter than the industry norm.
FOREVERMARK DIAMONDS ARE RARE
Less than one percent of the world's diamonds are worthy of the Forevermark inscription.
FOREVERMARK DIAMONDS ARE RESPONSIBLY SOURCED
Each Forevermark diamond is responsibly sourced and embodies our principles of integrity, opportunities for women and our dedication to protect the natural world. The inscription is an assurance of the physical integrity of our diamonds throughout their journey, as well as the conscientious integrity with which we run our business.
FOREVERMARK INSCRIPTION & GRADING
Invisible to the naked eye, the inscription is made using bespoke technology from The De Beers Group of Companies. Featured on the personalised Forevermark Diamond Grading Report which comes with every Forevermark diamond, the individual identification number inscribed on each Forevermark diamond is just 1/5000th the width of a human hair. It can only be seen using a special Forevermark viewer at Authorised Forevermark Jewelers. Forevermark is the diamond brand from The De Beers Group of Companies and benefits from over 128 years of diamond expertise. Forevermark diamonds are carefully selected and come from sources committed to high standards; they are beautifully crafted by a select group of Diamantaires and exclusively available from select Authorized Forevermark Jewelers. For more information and to find your nearest Authorized Forevermark Jeweler offering Forevermark Grading Reports, go to www.forevermark.com.