CLEAR LAKE, Iowa, April 15, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- TeamQuest, a global leader in IT Service Optimization, has announced the lineup of keynote speakers for the upcoming ITSO Summit, which is being held April 27 - 30, 2014 in Palm Springs, CA. The ITSO Summit is the industry's only event focused on enabling organizations to achieve unmatched results by optimizing IT service cost, capacity, and performance.
The TeamQuest ITSO Summit creates a collaborative environment for both thinkers and doers in the IT Service Optimization space who strive to make a significant operational impact on the performance of their organizations. The ITSO Summit provides a forum for best practices and insights for successful IT Service Optimization from leading analysts, innovators, and experienced IT operators and gives participants an opportunity to network with industry inﬂuencers and peers.
Some of the key agenda items that will be discussed during the summit will include:
- Learning techniques for keeping IT infrastructure running smoothly and efficiently.
- Gaining insights from experts and hearing new ideas from industry leaders.
- Discussing how others deal with real-world IT performance challenges and successes, and seeing innovative new solutions in action.
In addition to the practitioner presentations and case study discussions, the ITSO summit will feature keynote speakers who will share their unique insights into the industry and the vision they have for IT service optimization. This year's keynote speakers include:
- David J. Cappuccio is a Managing VP and Chief of Research for the Infrastructure teams with Gartner, responsible for research in data center design, construction and cost models, data center futures, servers, power/cooling, green IT, and data center consolidation and migration strategies. Mr. Cappuccio's experience extends more than 43 years in the technology arena, including financial services, IT operations, market research and management consulting.
- Bernd Harzog is the analyst at The Virtualization Practice for Performance and Capacity Management and IT as a Service (Private Cloud). Bernd is also the CEO and founder of APM Experts, a company that provides strategic marketing services to vendors in the virtualization performance management, and application performance management markets. Prior to these two companies, Bernd was the CEO of RTO Software, the VP Products at Netuitive, a General Manager at Xcellenet, and Research Director for Systems Software at Gartner Group.
- Mary Johnston Turner, Vice President of Enterprise Systems Management Software for IDC, drives forecasts and analysis of many IT management software markets including public and private cloud operations, data center automation, virtualization management and performance and availability management. She is a major contributor to IDC's annual IT industry predictions process.
- Pete Martinez is the Chairman and CEO of Game Changer Tec, a high tech innovation collaboratory for advanced health research and services. An international entrepreneur, he has led numerous high impact initiatives in the areas of high tech, business consulting, healthcare, and education. Martinez is a 32 year veteran of IBM, where he was Vice President of Global Business Services and Senior Executive for IBM South Florida.
"We are excited to continue our mission to provide individuals with the tools they need in order to obtain results by optimizing IT service cost, capacity, and performance," said TeamQuest Executive Vice President Terry Wisner. "The ITSO Summit is another example of TeamQuest's commitment to bringing organizations to the intersection of business performance and efficiency."
Register: To register to attend this event, please visit: https://www.teamquest.com/news/events/technology-summit/usa/tts-registration/
To learn more about the ITSO Summit please visit: http://www.teamquest.com/news/events/technology-summit/
About TeamQuest Corporation
TeamQuest is the global leader in IT Service Optimization, delivering automated, comprehensive and real-time performance analysis covering everything from apps to servers to storage. TeamQuest software enables organizations to accurately analyze, predict, manage and measure the performance of highly dynamic, multi-vendor environments. Enterprises around the world trust TeamQuest solutions to proactively improve latency, mitigate financial risk, and reduce cost. For more information, please visit www.teamquest.com
SOURCE TeamQuest Corporation