NEW YORK, Dec. 14, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Managing Automation Media, a division of Thomas Publishing Company, LLC, today announced the release of the next-generation of TechMATCH, Managing Automation's proprietary technology matching service that efficiently connects technology buyers and technology vendors.
"We have invested extensively in TechMATCH over the past several months in order to take it to the next level of usability," explains Publisher Heather Holst-Knudsen. "For buyers, this means a more collaborative tool where team members can participate in all the steps in the purchasing process, from initial research, to generating RFPs, to sending RFPs to vendors through TechMATCH. For technology vendors, the revamped tool will help them effectively build sales pipelines, increase booked business, and achieve revenue goals."
Through Managing Automation's TechMATCH, active buyers of ERP, CRM, SCM, BI, MI, PLM, MES, wireless, and other technology solutions can research and evaluate IT and automation solutions, access a comprehensive database to compare, build specifications, and generate requirements documents, and work directly with teammates to evaluate options and initiate RFPs. New TechMATCH features include:
- Collaboration: buyers can create teams to research and rate products, create project specifications and short lists, and develop and evaluate RFPs. Vendors can also collaborate to create and update product listings.
- RFP Center: buyers can generate standard or custom RFPs, submit RFPs to vendors online, and review, rate and evaluate RFP responses.
- Social Content: buyers and vendors can suggest new features to add to TechMATCH.
- Vendor-Buyer Communication: buyer and vendor project leads can communicate during active projects.
- Project Alerts: vendors may receive alerts when projects are initiated and can "follow" the project's progress.
- Reports: Vendors can view buyer activity by region, vertical market, company size, and technology type.
- Lead Services: leads are generated through buyer activities such as asset downloads, product saves, project follows, requests for more information, and buyer's guides. Managing Automation also provides D&B validation and data append, lead scoring, nurturing, and profiling, and lead tele-qualification.
To find out more about lead generation programs contact Lead Generation Specialist Dennis Asselta.
About Managing Automation Media
Managing Automation Media, a division of Thomas Publishing Company, LLC, the leading information resource for manufacturing executives, produces industry-specific information for global manufacturing markets. Managing Automation Media provides critical content to innovative and forward-thinking manufacturers – companies that use enterprise systems and information and automation technologies to transform their businesses and create a sustainable competitive advantage. Managing Automation Media powers the Managing Automation magazine and Website; the Manufacturing Executive Online Community, Leadership Council, and the Manufacturing Executive Leadership Journal; the Manufacturing Leadership Summit; and the PM100 Awards.
SOURCE Managing Automation Media