Dubai, U.A.E, Sept. 2, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- According to a new market study by Future Market Insights (FMI), the returnable transport packaging market is forecasted to witness healthy growth between 2018 and 2028.
Returnable transport packaging (RTP) is considered highly safe and efficient, which bolsters adoption in numerous end-use industries such as food & beverages, building & construction, and chemicals, among others. Furthermore, these packaging solutions can be reused and recycled which mutually benefits the manufacturers and end-users.
In the recent past, there has been an uptick in the number of trade activities - both domestic and international - thus further sprouting the demand for RTP solutions. Likewise, the growing adoption of RTP among industrial users coupled with advancements of designs will continue to fuel the growth of the market.
Along similar lines, wide-scale availability of different RTP products, each for different applications, such as IBCs, FIBC bags, pallets, drums, layer pads, plastic crates, and dunnage bags of different capacities are complementing the market growth. For instance, smart technology-based flexible intermediate bulk containers (FIBC) bags are gradually replacing corrugated boxes in the transport of organic products in developing regions.
"Market players are focusing on overcoming challenges caused by lack of infrastructure and weaker supply chain capabilities to widen their profit margins", opines FMI analyst.
For more insights into the Market, Request a Sample of this [email protected] https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-4795
Returnable Transport Packaging Market - Key Takeaways
- The global returnable transport packaging market was valued at US$ 21 Bn in 2017 and is forecasted to attain a valuation of US$ 34 Bn by 2028, progressing at a CAGR of 4.7%.
- Plastic-based RTP products are expected to be the most material type owing to ease availability, low operational cost, and early penetration.
- Based on the end-use, food & beverage and building & construction sectors are channel majority of revenue backed by the need for safe transportation mediums.
Returnable Transport Packaging Market - Key Trends
- The penetration of smart technologies into the packaging industry is expected to emerge as a lucrative trend in the RTP market.
- Smart pallets and crates which have radio frequency identification (RFID) microchips imbibed in them are offering advanced features such as package tracking, asset tracking, and inventory management, which fuelling growth of the market.
Returnable Transport Packaging Market - Regional Analysis
- East Asia and North America are anticipated to account for more than half of global value, with the former being the largest regional market.
- East Asia is forecasted to progress at a CAGR of 5.7% owing to the surging number of trading activities in the region cooped with the expansion of the construction sector.
Returnable Transport Packaging Market - Competitive Landscape
Some of the key players operating in the market include Greif, Inc., Brambles Limited, Mauser Packaging Solutions, Schoeller Allibert Services B.V, DS Smith Plc, Time Technoplast Ltd., Berry Global, Inc, Cordstrap B.V, Schuetz GmbH & Co. KGaA, Supreme Industries Limited, and PalletOne, Inc, among others. Market players are focusing on expanding their geographical footprint and in mergers and acquisitions to achieve the same.
- Craemer Holding GmbH acquired Telford Factory in the U.K. to increase the production of pallets.
- Mauser Packaging Solutions announced the acquisition of Engineered Recycling Company, LLC (ERC), a plastic manufacturer
For any Queries Linked with the Report, Ask an [email protected] https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-4795
Returnable Transport Packaging Market - Taxonomy
1 - IBC
2 - Pallets
3 - Plastic Crates
4 - Layer Pads
5 - Drums
6 - Dunnage Bags
- Building & Construction
- Food & Beverages
- Rest of Latin America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of South Africa
- South Korea
- Rest of East Asia
- New Zealand
- Northern Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Get full Report Now https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/4795
Get Valuable Insights into the Returnable Transport Packaging Market
Future Market Insights, in its new offering, provides an unbiased analysis of the global returnable transport packaging market, presenting historical demand data and forecast statistics for the period from 2018-2028. The study divulges compelling insights on the returnable transport packaging market, allowing readers to glean qualitative and quantitative information which will enable them to make informed market decisions in the upcoming forecast period.
Explore Extensive Coverage on FMI's Packaging Landscape
Fiber Drums Market: FMI's compelling study on the fiber drums market sheds light on the prominent dynamics influencing the growth trajectory for the upcoming forecast period 2020-2030 through detailed segmental and regional analyses.
Luxury Rigid Boxes Market: The luxury rigid boxes market report offers a 360-degree analysis, bringing to the fore insights that can help stakeholders identify key challenges and opportunities across the upcoming decade's growth trajectory.
Rigid Packaging Containers Market: The global rigid packaging containers market is anticipated to surpass an impressive revenue threshold by the end of the forecast period ranging from 2018 to 2017, concludes FMI's recently published research report on the market.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in London, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Abhishek Budholiya
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]
For Media Enquiries: [email protected]
Press Release Source: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/returnable-transport-packaging-market
SOURCE Future Market Insights