ALBANY, N.Y., Sept. 14, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Ultrasound devices have established themselves as a prominent imaging modality used for diagnostic and therapeutic applications in the healthcare sector. Rise in demand for these in the management of cardiovascular diseases, respiratory, abdominal, and kidney diseases, among others, is fueling the expansion of the ultrasound devices market.
Among the wide range of technologies, diagnostic ultrasound held the major share in 2017. Compact and handheld ultrasound technologies are becoming cost-effective for healthcare providers and patients to diagnose diseases, especially chronic ones. Rise in uptake in diagnostics and therapeutics of cancer and cardiovascular diseases is boosting the market.
The market stood at US$ 6.5 Bn in 2017 and is expected to reach worth of US$ 10.6 Bn by 2026-end.
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Ultrasound Devices Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/covid19.php
Key Findings of Ultrasound Devices Market Report
- The ultrasound devices market is projected to clock CAGR 5.6% during 2018 – 2026
- Europe was the leading regional market in 2017
- North America is highly lucrative and accounts for a promising revenue share
- Among all the key applications, radiology and general imaging held the leading share in 2017
- The demand for aforementioned segment is expected to remain attractive in next few years
- Of all the end uses, diagnostic centers are one of the promising segments during the assessment period
- Asia Pacific market projected to garner CAGR of 6.2% from 2018 to 2026
Explore 243 pages of top-notch research, incisive insights, and detailed country-level projections on Ultrasound Devices Market (Technology - Diagnostic Ultrasound (2D Ultrasound, 3D and 4D Ultrasound, Doppler Ultrasound), Therapeutic Ultrasound (High-intensity Focused Ultrasound, Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripsy); Portability - Trolley and Cart Based Ultrasound Devices, Compact and Handheld Ultrasound Devices; Application - Radiology and General Imaging, Cardiology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Vascular, Urology; End user - Hospitals and Surgical Centers, Diagnostic Centers, Ambulatory Surgical Centers) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2018 - 2026 at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/2483
Ultrasound Devices Market: Key Driving Factors and Promising Avenues
- Rise in use of ultrasound devices in managing urological disorder of human health is a key trend for rise in market opportunities.
- According to a report in NCBI, kidney stone disease has high prevalence and recurrence rates. Advancements in extracorporeal shockwave lithotripsy have boosted the demand for ultrasound devices.
- Two of the most lucrative countries in terms of application in kidney disorders are Germany and the U.S.
- 4D ultrasound imaging is being considered as a technological novelty.
- Rise in prevalence of chronic diseases has spurred the use of newer ultrasound modalities, thus spurring the demand for ultrasound devices.
- Per a recent finding by the WHO, chronic diseases account for 79% of all deaths worldwide, especially in the developed nations.
- Growing mortality of cardiovascular diseases (CVD) is one of the key demand drivers in the ultrasound devices market. Per the WHO, 79% of all deaths worldwide are due to CVD, making their management a key concern for healthcare systems world over.
- Rise in use of portable ultrasound devices for point-of-care settings has spurred opportunity for medical device manufacturers. These need to be compact as well as reliable.
Request Brochure of Ultrasound Devices Market Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/brochure.php
Ultrasound Devices Market: Regional Landscape
Europe was the leading regional market in 2017, and the revenue was pegged at US$ 2.1 Bn in 2017. Presence of robust healthcare systems is key to the widespread uptake of ultrasound devices in the region. Growing awareness of the competency of cutting-edge imaging modalities in the management of complex diseases has led to rapid expansion of opportunities in North America.
On the other hand, the healthcare systems in countries such as China, India, and Japan are seeing sizable application of therapeutic and diagnostic imaging modalities consisting of ultrasound devices.
Purchase the Ultrasound Devices Market Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php
Ultrasound Devices Market: Competitive Landscape
Top players are getting into mergers and acquisitions to expand their portfolio and consolidate their shares in the ultrasound devices market.
Some of the key ultrasound device makers are GE Healthcare, Canon Medical Systems Corporation, Siemens Healthineers, Samsung Medison Co., Ltd., and Analogic Corporation.
Browse More Press Release - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/press-releases.htm
The Ultrasound Devices market is segmented based on:
- Diagnostic Ultrasound
- 2D Ultrasound
- 3D & 4D Ultrasound
- Doppler Ultrasound
- Therapeutic Ultrasound
- High-intensity Focused Ultrasound
- Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripsy
- Trolley/Cart-Based Ultrasound Devices
- Compact/Handheld Ultrasound Devices
- Radiology/General Imaging
- Hospital & Surgical Centers
- Diagnostic Centers
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Healthcare Industry:
Medical Image Analysis Software Market: According to the report, the global medical image analysis software market was valued at US$ 2.91 Bn in 2018 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 8.1% from 2019 to 2027, increase in the incidence of chronic diseases, rise in geriatric population, increase in the adoption of 4D imaging techniques, and rise in demand for medical imaging are projected to drive the market
Medical Imaging Equipment Services Market: The global medical imaging equipment services market was valued at US$ 21.4 Bn in 2018 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 3.5% from 2019 to 2027, hospital centric business model favoring long term partnerships is projected to drive the global medical imaging equipment services market during the forecast period
Ophthalmic Ultrasound Systems Market: According to the report, the global ophthalmic ultrasound systems market was valued at US$ 2.87 Bn in 2018 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 5.1% from 2019 to 2027, high prevalence of ocular disorder and diseases, to escalate the growth of global ophthalmic ultrasound systems market. Moreover, surge in geriatric population with glaucoma to drive the market
Browse Our Latest Reports - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/latest.htm
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision."
Browse More Upcoming Reports by Transparency Market Research: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/upcoming.htm
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
Press Release Source: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/ultrasound-devices-market.htm
SOURCE Transparency Market Research