LOS ANGELES, June 28, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- HiMirror, a consumer electronics brand of New Kinpo Group, a global electronics company, announced it will showcase the latest in beauty and wellness technology at 2017 Cosmoprof North America (CPNA), one of the premier B2B beauty trade shows in the US. The award winning HiMirror Series, including the world's first smart beauty mirror and HiSkin accessory, will be on display at the annual CPNA – 15th Edition, Mandalay Bay Convention Center, Interactive Technology Exhibition located near the main entrance alongside registration, July 9 – July 11 in Las Vegas.
"As beauty and technology continue to intertwine, consumers are looking for sharper and more personalized experiences," said Simon Shen, CEO of HiMirror and New Kinpo Group. "Beauty is no longer skin deep. Our technology combines the latest advances in image processing, facial recognition, and Big Data analytics to result in accessible, accurate beauty and health solutions that enhance daily lifestyles. We're excited to present our HiMirror series to the industry professionals and retailers at CPNA."
Named CES 2017 Innovation Awards Honoree, the HiMirror Series acts as a daily, personal beauty and health consultant. The brand's smart solutions comprise of:
- HiMirror: The hands-free gesture, voice, and remote-controlled device upgrades the traditional vanity mirror. Uniquely using facial recognition and underlying technology, this smart mirror was created with dermatologists to analyze and track skin firmness, texture, clarity, brightness and overall skin health. By simply taking an HD photo, HiMirror provides personalized skin care suggestions.
- The "My Beauty Box" feature coupled with the "Historical Comparison" technology, allows you to track progress and identify skin care products to help achieve your beauty goals. A "Personal Improvement" Plan provides custom- skin-care routines, with skin care tips and DIY YouTube tutorials. Other features include availability of these insights on the HiMirror app, a personalized entertainment zone and more (MSRP $299)
- HiMirror Plus: The 'Plus' version includes all the features and functionality of the HiMirror, along with smart-ambient, LED makeup lighting for different environment settings; such as restaurant, office and outdoor. Additionally, this mirror has increased memory to accommodate more users and personal beauty tracking (MSRP $369).
- HiSkin: A HiMirror accessory, HiSkin is a revolutionary hand-held device that provides a 360° analysis of your skin's condition, including moisture and melanin levels through electronic and bio-medical engineering. In a matter of minutes, HiSkin allows you to safely and accurately understand your skin. Together with HiMirror, the devices measure ten skin conditions (MSRP $49.99).
- Smart Body Scale: Paired with the HiMirror, the Smart Body Scale measures weight, body fat ratio (BFR), body mass index (BMI), total body water (TBW), muscle mass, bone mass, visceral fat analysis, and basal metabolic rate (BMR). All data is displayed in a simple and intuitive interface through the HiMirror. Bluetooth functions allow you to upload data in real-time, enabling you to continuously track changes to your body indexes. HiMirror comes with fitness videos for different exercise types, body parts, and equipment. Personalize your exercise routine by choosing the ones you prefer (MSRP $99).
Additionally, on Tuesday, July 11th from 10-11:30a.m. PDT at CPNA, HiMirror CEO Simon Shen will participate in "Disruptive Beauty," a new panel designed to help attendees learn about consumer and technology trends driving the latest market innovations and the effects they will have in the future. Other speakers include Amy Errett (CEO, Madison Reed), Yarden Horwitz (trendspotting lead, Google), Flynn Matthews (principal industry analyst, Global Beauty, Google), and moderator, Cosmetic Industry's editor in chief, Jeb Gleason-Allured. The panel will be located on the 2nd floor in room Reef C. To register for Cosmoprof North America visit: www.cosmoprofnorthamerica.com/.
Founded in 2016, with years of intensive research and development, including dermatologists and fitness experts worldwide; HiMirror harnesses the power of Big Data to develop the very best in at-home wellness technology. HiMirror is a smart home technology brand of New Kinpo Group, a forward leaning, global leader in the design and manufacturing of high quality, cost-effective digital home solutions including: consumer electronics, 3Dprinting, wearables, robotics, power management, security, medical/healthcare, other emerging technologies; and now, beauty wellness products. New Kinpo Group's goal through these product advancements is to demonstrate to consumers how easy and affordable it is to incorporate seemingly difficult technologies across all aspects of their lives. Other subsidiaries include Cal-Comp Electronics, XYZprinting, Kinpo Electronics and AcBel. For more information, visit http://en.newkinpogroup.com/.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/technology-and-beauty-unite-in-himirror-at-cosmoprof-2017-north-america-300480884.html