WASHINGTON, May 22, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- This incredible forum is an outstanding opportunity for attendees to meet and interact with Key ISR thought leaders from DoD, Government & Industry. Additionally, you will hear from Senior Leaders who are defining requirements and shaping the next generation of ISR and speaking on the most critical ISR issues and questions:
- What are the Latest OSD and Service Next Gen ISR Strategies, Roadmaps, Needs and New Initiatives?
- What are the key Critical Gaps Needed Now for Providing Actionable Intelligence to Decision Makers and the Warfighter?
- How will Next Generation ISR address multi-sensor data fusion technologies across organizations and platforms and diverse operating environments?
- What are Needs & Challenges for Integrating All-Source Intelligence to meet Robust Next Gen ISR Intelligence Production requirements?
- What are the Needs & Requirements of the Future Force to incorporate an Automated and Secure PED data collection process at the Tactical Level?
Our Distinguished Panel of Military, Government & Key Industry ISR Experts:
- Rear Admiral Robert Hayes, USCG Assistant Commandant for Intelligence, U.S. Coast Guard
- Mr. John Vona, Chief, Intelligence Systems Division, Plans, Programs & Requirements Directorate, HQ Air Combat Command, Joint Base Langley-Eustis
- Mr. Steven Armstrong, Chief, NORAD Strategic Engagement, Deputy Chief, NORAD Operations
- Mr. Paul Geier, National Geospatial Intelligence Agency
- Dr. Joseph W. Kirschbaum, Director, Defense Capabilities and Management, U.S. Government Accountability Office
- Mr. Michael Said, Assistant Deputy for T&E, Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Navy for Research, Development, Test and Evaluation
- Mr. Rick Lober, Vice President and General Manager, Defense and Intelligence Systems (DISD), Hughes Network Systems, LLC
- Mr. Steve Castillo, Senior Manager, Airborne ISR Systems, Sandia National Labs
- Col (USAF-ret) Gregory Power, PhD., Liaison for Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense Emerging Capability and Prototyping and the Joint Capability Technology Demonstration Program, (S&T) Office, (USPACOM)
- Dr. Sherin Kamal, Chief Scientist, Engineering, SAIC
- Col Anthony Sanchez, USA Project Manager, Terrestrial Sensors, PEO IEW&S
- Dr. Ravi Ravichandran, Director, Strategic Development, Fusion Battle Mgmt and Computing Technology Group, BAE Systems
- Mr. Ralph Wade, Vice President, Lead, Navy and Marine Corps C4ISR, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Mr. Karl Fuchs, Vice President of Technology, iDirect Government
- Mr. Trip Carter, Strategy and Business Development Director, Special Programs, Lockheed Martin Space Systems Co.
- Mr. Andy Vaughn, Executive Vice President, North American Sales, Haivision
- Mr. Tim Cronin, Director, Special Capability Sensors, Surveillance and Targeting Systems, Raytheon SAS
- Col (USA-ret) Joseph Green, Senior Director, nContext Programs, Sierra Nevada Corporation
Would you like to be an exhibitor at this symposium? Host a breakfast, lunch or beverage reception during the symposium? Contact Ken Hood, Director of Marketing, to find out how your organization can participate with many options available including sponsorship.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/technology-training-corporation-ttc-announces-next-generation-isr-symposium-july-11-12-2017-300461134.html
SOURCE Technology Training Corporation (TTC)