BURNABY, British Columbia, August 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
TechSci Research Releases its New Publication Report Title 'Global Head-up Display Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019'
Continuously increasing military spending, increasing adoption in civil aircrafts and increasing demand from luxury car segment has driven the market for HUD in the global market. Declining pricing and growing demand for portable HUDs are also spurring the global HUD market. With the launch of portable HUDs, the demand for low-cost HUDs is expected to spur in low and medium car segments in the coming years. Continental AG, Pioneer, Panasonic, Bosch and Garmin are the companies that have launched HUDs for these segments.
According to TechSci Research report, "Global Head-up Display Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019", the global HUD market is projected to reach USD5.06 billion by 2019. Among all sectors, defense and automotive are the major contributing sectors, in terms of revenue, in the global HUD market. The automotive sector is expected to witness robust growth due to increasing demand for enhanced safety and luxury coupled with rising per capita income of consumers. Certain passenger car manufacturers such as Audi, BMW and Mercedes-Benz, which have been involved in offering HUDs exclusively in high-end models, are collaborating with head-up display manufacturers such as to introduce these systems in their medium segment cars as well. Americas is expected to continue its dominance on account of high military spending, expanding civil and military aircraft fleet as well as growing luxury car market in the region. The US is the largest HUD market in the region, with an estimated defense aircraft fleet of 14,800 in 2014. In addition, more than 35 luxury car manufacturers have introduced HUDs in premium segment cars in the Americas region. EMEA and Asia-Pacific are also gaining momentum with growing demand expected for head-up display units in these regions over the next five years. Some of the leading global HUD manufacturers include BAE Systems plc, Rockwell Collins Inc., Thales SA, Continental AG, Elbit Systems Ltd., Delphi Automotive Plc, DENSO Corporation and Nippon Seiki Co. Ltd.
Key Highlights of the Report:
- Global Head-up Display Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental & Regional Analysis
- Price Point Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of head-up display market across the globe
- To identify ongoing trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, HUD manufacturers and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
Table of Content
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. Global Head-up Display Market Outlook
4. Global Head-up Display Video Generator Market Outlook
5. Global Head-up Display Panel Market Outlook
6. Global Head-up Display Combiner Market Outlook
7. Global Head-up Display Projector Market Outlook
8. Americas Head-up Display Market Outlook
9. EMEA Head-up Display Market Outlook
10. Asia-Pacific Head-up Display Market Outlook
11. Price Point Analysis
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Competitive Analysis
15. Strategic Recommendations
Top Players in Market
- BAE Systems plc
- Rockwell Collins, Inc.
- DENSO Corporation
- Continental AG
- Delphi Automotive Plc
- Thales SA
- Johnson Controls Inc.
- Nippon Seiki Co., Ltd.
- Elbit Systems Ltd.
- Pioneer Corporation.
- Esterline Technologies Corporation
- Garmin Ltd.
- SAAB AB (PUBL)
- MicroVision, Inc.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Selex ES S.p.A
Market Trends & Developments
- Laser Display Technology
- Holographic Head-up Display
- Unmanned Ariel Vehicle Market
- Volumetric Display Technology
- Interactive Head-up Display
- Portable Head-up Display
- Pico Projector
- Head-mounted Display
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with head-up display manufacturers and automotive manufacturers worldwide. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
TechSci Research is a global market research and consulting company with offices in Canada, UK and India. TechSci Research provides market research consulting services in six verticals - Information Technology, Chemicals, Water & Water Recycling, Consumer Goods & Retail, Automotive and Energy & Power. The company uses proprietary innovative business model that focuses on improved productivity that also ensure the creation of high-quality reports. With more than 100 client engagements with fortune 500 clients, TechSci Research enjoys the status of a premium market research services provider in the industry.
SOURCE TechSci Research