LAS VEGAS, Jan. 4, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- CES 2019 -- TechUp, a curated service designed by connected play experts, Peter Jenkinson, Toyologist and Founder of Toyology alongside Valerie Vacante, connected play innovator and Founder of strategy and innovation firm, Collabsco will be joining forces with Living in Digital Times and the [email protected] Summit at CES 2019, to unveil some cool, creative, curated connected products and experiences. TechUp will be conducting interviews on the Living in Digital Times Stage as well as showcasing technologies during the day-long conference.
"It's wonderful to find a like-minded partner like TechUp. They understand and promote the value of connected play that's both good for the kids and good for the industry," said Robin Raskin, Founder, Living in Digital Times.
"We are thrilled to partner with Living in Digital Times, ToyNews, Licensing Biz and Toyology at CES 2019. Each partner has solid strengths and provides expertise in toys, games, technology, and entertainment across the industry and on a global scale," said Valerie Vacante, Co-Founder, TechUp.
Curating Cool Connected Experiences
TechUp's showcase includes:
- CES Innovation Honoree, Snow Shine by Immersive Play and [email protected], the first companion toy of its kind, able to interact with multiple inputs such as Spotify, YouTube, Alexa and more through data over sound technology.
- CES KAPi Award Winner, Nerf Laser Ops Pro by Hasbro combines the active play of Nerf blaster play with popular video game features like game modes, scorekeeping, and leaderboards.
- MekaMon, by Reach Robotics, the creators of the world's first AR gaming robot, announcing the upcoming launch of a dedicated education app.
- Birde is the world's first smart media player specifically designed for preschool-aged children allowing children to independently play audiobooks, music and video content safely.
- Touchscapes, by Novalia, an immersive playscape that augments childrens' imagination with natural sound and the power of voice technologies.
- The Explorers created by Unicorn Games, part of The Electric Factory's Incubator Rabbit, is a board game that combines both traditional and augmented reality dynamics.
"Techup at CES 2019 will be a true smorgasbord of cool tech and we can't wait to shout about it all in Las Vegas," said Peter Jenkinson, Co-Founder TechUp.
Interviews and TechUp content from CES 2019 will be available through official media partners Toyology, Licensing Biz and ToyNews. For more information about the TechUp stage and conference times, contact Tonda Bunge Sellers ([email protected]).
See the products live during [email protected] at The Venetian: from 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. and in the Kids and Family Marketplace from 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. on Thursday Jan. 10, 2019.
TechUp is a curated service showcasing leading brands and innovators creating the future of play. We put the latest products into people's hands so they can play, learn and explore the world of cool tech and connected play at the world's most forward-thinking events.
About Living in Digital Times
Founded by veteran technology journalist Robin Raskin, Living in Digital Times (LIDT) brings together the most knowledgeable leaders and the latest innovations impacting both technology and lifestyle. LIDT helps companies identify and act on emerging trends, create compelling company narratives, and do better business through strong network connections. LIDT produces technology conferences, exhibits, and events at CES in Las Vegas and other locations throughout the year by lifestyle verticals. Core brands include Digital Health Summit, Digital Money Forum, FitnessTech, Baby Tech, [email protected], Family Tech Summit, FamilyTech TV, Beauty Tech, Wearables, Last Gadget Standing and the KAPi Awards. The company also works with various foundations and manages the Young Innovators to Watch awards recognizing student STEAM innovations. For more information, visit www.LivinginDigitalTimes.com and keep up with our latest news on Twitter, Linkedin, and Facebook.
SOURCE Living in Digital Times