The RestcommONE Marketplace offers participating service providers a new business opportunity by providing in demand real-time applications and solutions that are certified and integrated into the RestcommONE Platform. This new CPaaS-enabled computing paradigm blends traditional telecommunications with new enterprise applications to create and deliver real-time communications business solutions that scale.
New Marketplace application partners feature a diverse range of solutions including virtual meetings, IoT enablement, and omnichannel communications.
- Midori is a leading Telco Bot Framework, providing a CPaaS solution for messaging and multi-channel automation. The company's cloud platform connects existing systems and processes to chatbots to lower costs while staying well-connected with their customers through the myriad of messaging channels. Midori integrates SMS, MMS, email, voice, and social media to give operators and organizations wider reach, responsive automated care, and a greater overall consumer satisfaction.
- Rocket Hangar MessageBoard is the SMS enablement solution of choice for RestcommONE. It provides all the capabilities needed to quickly SMS-enable landline and toll-free numbers no matter who the supplier is. It allows controlling access to each number and connects numbers to all the best-of-breed chatbots. And, by using powerful data appenders, it captures all of the messaging traffic that has previously been missing.
- Simfony Mobile provides a versatile and easy-to-use IoT Cloud Platform, powering a wide range of solutions in multiple industries. By choosing our platform, companies will be able to pick and choose the building blocks needed for their future IoT projects, from global connectivity to data analytics, all based on a cloud-cost model. Simfony's out-of-the-box solutions are designed to increase business efficiency and ROI.
- Veeting, Virtual Meeting Rooms. 100% WebRTC. Veeting offers the most advanced text, audio and video technology for online conferencing. Veeting delivers clear voice and video real-time communication solutions and provides a wide array of the latest features from whiteboard and document sharing to video presentations. The virtual meeting environment is entirely browser-based so no extra software or plugins are needed; and it's scalable, affordable and easy to use. Veeting can be white-labeled (customized) for any company.
"Telestax with its RestcommONE Marketplace provides service suppliers with a simple way to deliver integrated applications to customers," said Roy Illsley, Lead Analyst for Virtualization and Cloud Computing of Ovum. "The customer engagement market is a fast-growing segment and is seeing rapid new developments in the different ways customers are engaged. For any service provider, keeping up with this demand means that they must deliver new integrated applications when customers demand them, otherwise customers will go elsewhere."
Instead of receiving fractions of a penny for moving messages, voice and voice traffic on behalf of third parties, Service Providers now become their own CPaaS and have the opportunity to scale their business by earning significantly more for moving the same traffic. Marketplace Service Provider partners already have relationships with business customers and can now offer them real-time communications applications in addition to the traditional services they have provided in the past. The Telestax RestcommONE Marketplace offers Service Providers a new and unique business direction, along with a compelling revenue-generating opportunity.
"We are excited to grow our RestcommONE Marketplace and make it easy for communications service providers to offer their customers the most innovative Voice, Video, Messaging and IoT solutions on the market," said Ivelin Ivanov, co-founder and CEO of Telestax. "As we continue to add new application partners to the RestcommONE Marketplace, we look forward to offering our communications service providers a wide range of rich communications applications within a single platform."
- Ovum Research Report – On the Radar: Telestax RestcommONE Marketplace enables delivery of integrated apps.
Telestax is quickly becoming the catalyst for bringing real-time communications into the mainstream. Our RestcommONE platform is scalable, highly available and is the only WebRTC platform that supports cloud, on premise and hybrid deployment configurations. RestcommONE is fast becoming the platform of choice for rapidly building enterprise class real-time messaging, voice and video applications. RestcommONE Marketplace connects these new Omnichannel applications with RestcommONE CPaaS-enabled (Communications Platform as a Service) service providers and increases the revenue opportunity for both. The RestcommONE Marketplace is generating a positive disruption in the real-time communications market by changing the way organizations acquire and utilize their business software. Telestax is a privately held global company with headquarters in Austin, TX.