EVRY, France, April 4, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
- Taught in Paris, the Program Will Take Participants to the United States, Finland and India
"Leading Innovation in a Digital World" is the promise made by the new Executive MBA launched by TEM Business School. This international program is designed for working executives to boost their careers and assist them in creating activities in the digital economy. Taught part time in Paris, the Executive MBA will take its participants to the heart of the major technology clusters in the United States, Finland and India. Admission for this program is open. Classes will begin in January 2012.
Become a leader of the digital economy
Thanks to the high level courses taught by internationally renowned faculty and experience sharing within the program, the EMBA participants will quickly develop their careers and reach positions of leadership or top management, and create high value-added activities in the digital economy. The program will focus on personal development, talent management and leadership.
3 visits in the major international technology clusters
During three trips to the best world clusters of innovation in Finland, the United States and India, participants will visit companies and attend classes in three partner universities:
- United States (15-day stay): Partner University: School of Management and Business, University of San Francisco. Companies Visited: Google, Cisco
- Finland (15-day stay): Partner University: Tampere University of Technology. Company visited: Nokia
- India (15-day stay) Partner Universities: Alliance University (Bangalore), The National Management School (Chennai). Companies visited: Tata, HCL
Practical information - 18-month part-time courses in English in Paris - Requirements: a minimum of 3 years work experience + 2 recommendation letters - Good command of English - Classes begin in January 2012 - Fees: EUR 30,000
TEM Business School trains managers of the digital economy. Medias and employers rank TEM Business School among the best management institutions in France. The School is part of the Institut Telecom, a group of engineering schools under the supervision of the French Ministry of Economics, Industry, and Finance. TEM Business School is a member of EFMD, AMBA and AACSB. The School has 1,100 students and 72 full-time faculty members. http://www.telecom-em.eu/#n=homepage
- Website: http://www.telecom-em.eu/#n=executive-mba
- Contact: Dr. Olivier Epinette, Director for Specialized Programs, [email protected], +33-1-60-76-47-52, +33-6-71-92-52-58
Press Contact: Tristan Horreaux, Press Officer, +33-6-81-53-37-39, [email protected]
SOURCE TELECOM Ecole de Management