CHICAGO, Aug. 2, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Ten HighTower advisors appear on the Forbes list of America's Top Next Generation Wealth Advisors, a ranking of the nation's top Millennial advisors (born in or after 1980):
- Alec Fisher of The Ezzell-Conklin Group at HighTower – Folsom, Calif.
- JR Gondeck of The Lerner Group at HighTower – Deerfield, Ill.
- Jessica Iorio of The Bapis Group at HighTower – New York, N.Y.
- Michelle Kuzma Kempf of VWG Wealth Management at HighTower – Vienna, Va.
- John Lauer of Scannell Wealth Management at HighTower – Valparaiso, Ind.
- Alex Miele of The Andriole Group at HighTower – Madison, Conn.
- Lauren Pearson of HighTower Twickenham – Birmingham, Ala.
- Rob Warren of HighTower Twickenham – Huntsville, Ala.
- Bob White of the Morse, Towey & White Group at HighTower – New York, N.Y.
- Justin Winters of Treasury Partners at HighTower – New York, N.Y.
"HighTower is a destination for elite financial advisors, and that includes many who are still early in their careers," said Elliot Weissbluth, CEO, HighTower. "The HighTower community congratulates these honorees on their achievements, and looks forward to their future accomplishments."
The Forbes ranking of America's Top Millennial Advisors, developed by SHOOK Research, is based on an algorithm of qualitative and quantitative data, rating thousands of individuals with a minimum of four years relevant experience and acceptable compliance records. The rankings are based on factors including experience levels, credentials, revenue produced, assets under management, compliance records and industry experience.
HighTower advisors also appear on Barron's 2017 Top 1200 Advisors by State, Top 100 Financial Advisors, and Top 100 Women Advisors lists; Forbes' list of America's Top Women Advisors; the Financial Times' FT 300; and On Wall Street's 40 Under 40 list.
HighTower is reshaping the financial services industry from the inside out. As one of the nation's largest Registered Investment Advisors (RIAs) dedicated to providing advice, not selling a product, we are a relentless champion of the fiduciary standard. We believe that the wealth management industry can and should do a better job of serving the needs of individual investors and their financial advisors. We built HighTower upon a commitment to put our clients' best interests first. For more information, see www.hightoweradvisors.com and www.byadvisorsforadvisors.com.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ten-hightower-advisors-featured-on-forbes-americas-top-next-generation-wealth-advisors-list-300498428.html