MEMPHIS, Tenn., May 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Terminix®, the leading provider of termite and pest control services in the United States, today announced the recent asset acquisitions of eight pest and wildlife control companies spanning 10 states. These additions contribute strong management teams, robust service offerings and geographic diversity to the Terminix portfolio.
"We'll continue our aggressive growth strategy throughout 2014 with a focus on both domestic and international acquisitions," said Bill Derwin, president of Terminix. "For pest control operators looking to sell, Terminix provides customized integration models with the goal of offering a fair price, taking care of existing customers and doing what's right for team members."
The company's most recent acquisitions include:
- Home Front Pest Control – Residential and commercial pest control company operating in the Corona, Calif. area.
- R.P. Streiff Exterminating, Inc. – Residential and commercial pest and termite control services located in Tucson, Ariz.
- Rove Pest Control – Residential pest and termite control services with locations in Bethel Heights, Ark; Omaha, Neb.; Bixby, Okla.; and Nashville, Tenn.
- Pioneer Wildlife Services, Inc. – Residential and commercial wildlife control in the Brooklyn, Conn. area.
- Generations Pest Control – residential and commercial pest control company operating in Crestline, Calif.
- Wild Animal Control – residential and commercial animal control company located in Plymouth, Mass.
- Algee Termite & Pest Control, Inc. – residential and commercial pest and termite control services in the Senatobia, Miss. area.
- Ernie's Pest Control, Inc. – residential and commercial pest and termite company operating in Northwood, Ohio.
Terminix is the leading provider of termite and pest control services in the United States. Headquartered in Memphis, Tenn., Terminix services approximately 3 million residential and commercial customers in 47 states and 14 countries. Terminix provides pest control services and protection against termites, rodents and other pests threatening human health and/or safety. Terminix is a business unit of The ServiceMaster Company, LLC, one of the world's largest residential and commercial service networks. The company's brands include Terminix, American Home Shield, ServiceMaster Restore, ServiceMaster Clean, Merry Maids, Furniture Medic and AmeriSpec. To learn more about Terminix, visit www.Terminix.com.
The ServiceMaster Company, LLC is a leading provider of essential residential and commercial services, operating through an extensive service network of more than 7,000 company-owned, franchised and licensed locations. The company's portfolio of well-recognized brands includes Terminix® (termite and pest control), American Home Shield® (home warranties), ServiceMaster Restore® (disaster restoration), ServiceMaster Clean® (janitorial), Merry Maids® (residential cleaning), Furniture Medic® (furniture repair) and AmeriSpec® (home inspections). The company serves approximately 5 million residential and commercial customers through an employee base of approximately 13,000 company associates and a franchise network that independently employs an estimated 33,000 additional people. The company is headquartered in Memphis, Tenn. Go to www.servicemaster.com for more information about ServiceMaster or follow the company at www.twitter.com/ServiceMaster or www.facebook.com/TheServiceMasterCo.