NICOSIA, Cyprus, August 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
European foreign exchange broker extends its retail product range with a new powerful retail forex trading account.
TFI Markets ltd, a principal provider of online Forex Trading services since 1999, introduces a new powerful Retail account for trading currencies on its popular TFIFX online MT4 platform. The TFIFX Power FX Account exceeds many of the industry standards. The Power FX Account capitalises on the industry's trend in almost unrestricted power to the retail currency trading investor. In addition, the Power FX trading Account offers many of the core advantages that TFI clients have been appreciating over the last decade, such as exceptional service, quick withdrawal of funds, segregated client accounts, a multilingual platform and many more.
Power FX List of Features:
- 50% Bonus on Every Deposit
- Tight Spreads starting from 0.5 pips
- Flexible leverage of up to 1:500
- Trading starts with as little as $50 or equivalent
- 0.01 Lots Minimum Trade Size
- Account denomination in USD/EUR/GBP
- Fast deposit & withdrawal of funds
- Licensed European Forex Broker
- Zero margin for hedged positions
- Free real-time 4CAST market commentary and analysis
- In-house exclusive daily and weekly market research
- Instant execution of market orders
- Segregated Client Funds deposited in European banking Institutions
- Trading over the Metatrader 4 trading platform or your smartphone
- Multiple funding options
- Negative balance protection
- An Array of Technical Indicators
- Automatic position roll over for overnight positions
- Order types: spot trades and limit orders (buy limit, sell limit, buy stop, sell stop)
For further information please visit http://www.tfifx.com or call us 24 hours from 22:00 GMT to 22:00 GMT Monday to Friday.
Choose TFIFX and Trade Forex with Success. TFI Markets provides online and offline access in global foreign exchange markets, commodities and contracts for differences on stock indices through TFIFX. TFIFX is a registered trademark of TFI Markets Limited. The company is authorized and regulated by the CySEC for the provision of Investment Services, CIF 117/10 and it operates under the EU Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID).
SOURCE TFI Markets