BOCA RATON, Fla., Feb. 17, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M; www.worldhealth.net), the world's largest professional medical society dedicated to the enhancement of human lifespan, is honored to host its 19th Annual World Congress on Anti-Aging and Aesthetic Medicine at the Orlando World Center Marriott Resort and Convention Center April 7-9, 2011.
Over 90 international physicians, scientists and leading experts will discuss a broad array of topics including Bio-Identical Hormone Therapies including DHEA, Melatonin, Estrogen, Progesterone and Testosterone; Weight Management; Stem Cells; Non-Toxic Cancer Therapies; Metabolic and Nutritional Therapies; Mitochondrial DNA Regeneration and Repair; Hormone Balancing in Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia, Advancements in Aesthetic Medicine, Women's Health, Metabolic Approach to Adult Hormone Deficiency and Endocrinology; Auto-Immune Disease and Heavy Metal Toxicities, and so much more.
The renowned speakers highlighted at this year's Congress include:
- Professor Zeev Rolstein, MD, Director of the Sheba Medical Center, Tel Hashomer, Israel, the largest and most comprehensive hospital and research facility in the Middle East. He has served as both the Director of Acute Care Hospital and Senior Cardiologist in the Heart Institute and is board certified in cardiology, hospital administration, and health system management
- Richard Isaacson, MD, Associate Professor of Clinical Neurology, Vice Chair of Education, and Director of the Alzheimer's Division in the Department of Neurology at the University of Miami (UM) School
- Pamela Smith, MD, MPH, serves as Director of the Fellowship in Anti-Aging, Regenerative, and Functional Medicine, and is an internationally-known speaker and bestselling author on the subject of wellness and anti-aging.
- Sangeeta Pati, MD, OB/GYN specialist in natural hormone replacement, anti-aging, and holistic, preventative medicine; multi-lingual and a prominent leader in the field
- Mark Rosenberg, MD, is a Diplomat of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine and is a highly sought after speaker and lecturer on integrative cancer therapy and anti-aging medicine.
- And many others
Ronald Klatz, M.D., D.O., A4M President states, "The A4M's World Congress in Orlando routinely draws the best physicians and medical professionals in their field, and we anticipate the 2011 conference to be no exception. Our continually growing numbers clearly demonstrate the undeniable growth of the anti-aging medical movement." Adds Robert Goldman, M.D., Ph.D., D.O., FAASP, A4M Chairman, "With more than 50 countries represented, the Annual World Congress on Anti-Aging and Aesthetic Medicine is the largest event of its kind and it is renowned for the high caliber of scientists, physicians, and medical professionals who teach other doctors about the most recent advancements and technologies in prolonging the human lifespan."
For program details or to register for 19th Annual World Congress on Anti-Aging and Aesthetic Medicine in Orlando, please visit: http://www.worldhealth.net/orlando/
Hosted by The American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M; www.worldhealth.net), A4M is a non-profit organization comprised of 22,000-plus member physicians, health practitioners, scientists, governmental officials, and members of the general public, representing over 105 nations. A4M is dedicated to the advancement of technology to detect, prevent, and treat aging related disease and to promote research into methods to retard and optimize the human aging process. A4M is also dedicated to educating physicians, scientists, and members of the public on biomedical sciences, breaking technologies, and anti-aging issues.
SOURCE American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine