BRYN MAWR, Pa., April 5, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Five industry executives have joined fellow thought leaders as members of The American College's Board of Trustees. Helping to guide the nation's leading educator of financial services professionals as new Board members are:
- Wendy A. Benson, Vice President, Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company
- John L. Haver, JD, CLU®, ChFC®, Senior Vice President, Individual Producer Sales, Mutual of Omaha Insurance Company
- Terri R. Kallsen, CFP®, Executive Vice President, First Command Financial Services, Inc.
- Randy F. Wallake, CLU®, ChFC®, President and Vice Chair of Securian Financial Group, Inc., Executive Vice President and Vice Chair of Minnesota Life Insurance Company
- Robert "Bucky" Wright, Executive Vice President, AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company and Vice Chairman and Chief Sales Officer, AXA Advisors, LLC
Michael Davidson, CLU®, Vice Chairman and Chief Agency & Marketing Officer of State Farm Insurance Companies, chairs the 48-member Board of Trustees.
"We are very pleased to have these new trustees on board. The American College remains the nation's foremost financial services educational institution thanks to the volunteer efforts of individuals like these.
Our trustees selflessly devote their time, expertise and leadership to help insure that The American College continues to shine as the standard of excellence for individuals interested in becoming knowledgeable and ethical financial professionals," said Davidson.
"Expanding our board of trustees with such accomplished and dedicated contributors to the financial services industry has always given The American College an opportunity to broaden our scope of knowledge and expertise," said Larry Barton, Ph.D., President and CEO of The American College. "These new board members will help The College continue to evolve and to meet and exceed the expectations of professionals and their companies."
The American College is the nation's largest non-profit educational institution devoted to financial services. Holding the highest level of academic accreditation, The College has served as a valued business partner to banks, brokerage firms, insurance companies and others for over 84 years. The American College's faculty represents some of the financial services industry's foremost thought leaders. For more information, visit TheAmericanCollege.edu
SOURCE The American College