LONDON, Dec. 19, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/5248742
The anaerobic adhesives market is projected to grow from an estimated USD 429.5 million in 2017 to USD 564.1 million by 2022, at a CAGR of 5.60% between 2017 and 2022. The growing demand for anaerobic adhesives from end-use industries such as automotive & transportation, electrical & electronics, industrial, and others, is expected to fuel the growth of the anaerobic adhesives market.
Automotive manufacturers use anaerobic adhesives in camshaft sprocket bolts, crankshaft bolts, idler bearings, press fit filler tubes, transmission input and output shaft threads, ring gear or shock bolts, console assemblies, soundproofing, attachment screws, electrical component boxes, plastic knobs, hose fasteners, and dashboard accessories. Stringent environmental regulations in North America and Europe may act as a restraint to the growth of the market in the future.
Based on product, the thread sealants segment of the anaerobic adhesives market is projected to witness the highest growth between 2017 and 2022.
Based on product, the thread sealants segment of the anaerobic adhesives market is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period. Thread sealant anaerobic adhesives offer distinct advantages, as these adhesives are easy to apply, suitable for all metals, and provide excellent chemical resistance. They also offer high performance on passive metals without activator.
The Asia Pacific anaerobic adhesives market is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific (APAC) is expected to be the fastest-growing market for anaerobic adhesives during the forecast period. The growing industrialization is driving the growth of this market in APAC countries such as China and India. China is projected to lead the APAC anaerobic adhesives market during the forecast period.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted.
Breakup of primary interviews:
• By Company Type - Tier 1 – 35%, Tier 2 – 35%, and Tier 3 – 30%
• By Designation – C-level – 32%, D-level – 38%, and Others – 30%
• By Region – APAC – 40%, North America – 26%, Europe – 22%, the Middle East & Africa – 4%, and South America – 8%
3M Company (US), Henkel (Germany), H.B.Fuller (US), Illinois Tool Works (US), Three Bond International (Japan), and Delta Adhesives (UK) are the key players operating in the anaerobic adhesives market.
This report provides a detailed segmentation of the anaerobic adhesives market on the basis of product, substrate, end-use industry, and region. Based on product, the anaerobic adhesives market has been segmented into thread locker, thread sealants, retaining compounds, and gasket sealants. Based on substrate, the market has been segmented into metals, plastics, and others. Based on end-use industry, the market has been segmented into automotive & transportation, electrical & electronics, industrial, and others. The anaerobic adhesives market has been studied for APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and the Middle East & Africa.
Reasons to Buy the Report
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analyses — industry analysis (industry trends), the market ranking of top players in the anaerobic adhesives market, and company profiles. These insights together comprise and discuss basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging and high-growth segments of the anaerobic adhesives market, high-growth regions, and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on anaerobic adhesives offered by the top players in the anaerobic adhesives market
• Product Development/Innovations: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the anaerobic adhesives market
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets – the report analyzes the market for anaerobic adhesives across varied regions
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the anaerobic adhesives market
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the anaerobic adhesives market
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/5248742
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48