The Belgian Online Diamond Jewellery Brand Baunat Launches Dancing Lady, the Winning Collection of her Diamond Jewellery Design Competition that is Held Every two Years

Nov 14, 2011, 04:30 ET from Baunat

ANTWERP, Belgium, November 14, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --

In her continuous search for talented jewellery designers, Baunat has - together with the Flanders Fashion Institute - once again held its renowned diamond jewellery design competition this year.

Elke Peeters, a jewellery designer from Antwerp, was declared the winner because her designs translate best Baunat's fundamental philosophy 'Unveiling Inner Beauty' into stylish and compelling designs.

The new collection, Dancing Lady, is particularly characterised by elegance and pure femininity, and will be exclusively available on Baunat's website, The collection is entirely in line with Baunat's other designer collections, which are designed by a number of top-tier designers.

Baunat, an innovative Belgian diamond jewellery brand, was established in 2008 in Antwerp, the world centre of the diamond trade. The brand exports today already more than 85% of its high end branded jewellery to more than 35 countries. Almost 90% of sales are concluded via E-boutique, available in 5 languages and 3 currencies, while the remaining 10% is sold in the BAUNAT showroom in the Antwerp diamond district, which will be joined by a second showroom in Paris in early 2012. Baunat will also soon be making its first forays into Hong Kong.