BOSTON, Dec. 1, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Here's a list of the best Cyber Monday 2019 jewelry deals, including instant savings on jewelry pieces and collections at Walmart, Amazon and Macy's.
- Save up to 41% on Swarovski Crystal premium jewelry & jewelry sets at Amazon
- Save up to 63% on a wide range of jewelry at Walmart - save on womens & mens rings, earrings, necklaces, bracelets, charms & more
- Save up to 25% on a wide range of Swarovski jewelry, watches, decorations & more accessories at Swarovski.com - ends 12/2
- Save up to 80% on a broad selection of fine jewelry & jewelry sets & boxes at JCPenney.com
- Save on a wide range of necklaces, rings, earrings, bracelets & charms from top jewelry brands at Amazon - check live prices on trusted brands such as Pandora, Swarovski & more
- Save up to 28% on Pandora jewelry, chains, charms & jewelry sets at Amazon.com
- Save up to 25% at the Pandora Black Friday & Cyber Monday sale at Pandora.com - ends 12/2
Cyber Monday sales are time limited. For thousands more live deals visit the Amazon Cyber Monday page and Walmart Cyber Monday home page. Consumer Articles earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Pandora and Swarovski are among the brands that have made jewelry more accessible to a wider market. UK company Pandora is well-known for their seasonal charms, stacking rings and earrings, as well as their special jewelry collection created in partnership with Disney. US brand Swarovski is most famous for premiere crystal jewelry pieces that work with most dresses.
Are deals still available on Cyber Monday? Most Black Friday sales are available up until Cyber Monday the week after. On Cyber Monday, retailers offer new online-only deals and other special promotions that are typically focused on electronics and popular household items.
Due to a record breaking $7.9 billion in sales, 2018's Cyber Monday has been labelled the biggest online shopping event ever in the United States.
About Consumer Articles:
Consumer Articles shares informative e-commerce news. As an Amazon Associate Consumer Articles earns from qualifying purchases.
SOURCE Consumer Articles