Leading Companies Partner with Advocacy Group for Gamers to Deliver Huge Savings!
WILTON, Conn., Sept. 14, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Entertainment Consumers Association (ECA), the non-profit membership organization that represents gamers, today announced an all-new batch of partner companies that are dedicated to supporting video game players by offering valuable discounts on consumer and games-related products and services. Available exclusively to ECA members now, the associated savings will help gamers kick off the new school year and prepare for the frag-tastic fall gaming season.
"With the generous support of the numerous brands and companies that help spread our message, the ECA continues to grow its membership base and increase the amount of benefits offered," said ECA Vice President of Marketing Heather Ellertson. "These new benefits are a testament to our successful partners program and it illustrates the dedication we have to serving our loyal members."
The newly-added ECA partner companies and associated offers include:
- Avis: up to 25% off
- BreakoutBand: FREE 200 Breakout Bucks after signing up
- BustedTees: 15% discount
- DEVASTATION 2011: $5.00 off admission price
- Hot Topic: 20% off orders $50.00 or more
- KontrolFreek: 10% off all products
- Logitech: 25% off gaming products
- New York Comic Con: $5.00 off admission price
- Ntrails: refer 5 friends and receive free admission
- OnLive: 15% off a Full PlayPass for any game
- Restaurant.com: varied discounts from bars and restaurants
- Split Reason: 15% off all products
- Target.com: $5.00 off orders $50.00 or more, plus free shipping on select items
- Telltale Games: FREE episode of Sam & Max
- Turtle Beach: 15% off audio peripherals
- XtendPlay: 15% off products
ECA members can log into their accounts now to take advantage of the numerous benefits, contests and promotions that the above mentioned companies are offering, in addition to learning more about the ECA's pre-existing partnerships with GameFly, Zipcar, Sprint, Hyatt, and many more.
For a full list of ECA partnerships and membership benefits, to learn how to become a member, or to find out more about the organization, go to: www.theECA.com
About The ECA
The ECA is the non-profit membership organization which represents consumers of interactive entertainment in the US and Canada. The association was founded to give gamers a collective voice with which to communicate their concerns, address their issues and focus their advocacy efforts. As such, the ECA is committed to a host of public policy efforts, empowering and enabling the membership to effect change. Additionally, the organization provides members substantial affinity benefits including discounts on games-related purchases and rentals, as well as community and educational initiatives. For additional information on the ECA, including affinity benefits, member discounts and joining the association, please visit: www.theECA.com
SOURCE Entertainment Consumers Association