LONDON, Dec. 28, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/5241402
According to "Africa Insulators Market By Rating, By Country, By Type, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 - 2022", the electrical insulators market in Africa is projected to witness a CAGR of 4.4% by 2022. The surging demand for insulators is anticipated on account of large-scale rural electrification programs, development of inter-country power transmission corridors coupled with rising investments in oil & gas and mineral industries across various African nations.
Dalian Composite Insulator Co. Ltd. (DCI), Aditya Birla Nuvo Limited, ABB, Siemens, NGK Insulators Ltd., Seves Group, Hubbell Incorporated, El Sewedy Electric, Sichuan Yibin Global Group Co., Ltd., and Huaxin Porcelain Insulator & Electric Apparatus Co., Ltd. are some of the leading players in the market.
"Africa Insulators Market By Rating, By Country, By Type, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 - 2022" discusses the following aspects of insulators market in Africa:
• Africa Insulators Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis – By Rating (High Voltage Insulators, Medium Voltage Insulators and Low Voltage Insulators), By Country, By Type (Polymer, Porcelain and Glass)
• Pricing & Competitive Analysis
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of insulators market in Africa
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
• To help industry consultants, insulators manufacturers, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with insulators manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/5241402
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48