DUBLIN, Dec. 01, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zsvdzd/veterinary) has announced the addition of the "Veterinary Equipment and Disposables Market by product, by Animal - Global Forecast to 2020" report to their offering.
The veterinary equipment and disposables industry is expected to witness significant growth in the coming years, with a growing number of pet owners expected to purchase pet health insurance. This will make high-cost surgical procedures affordable for them, thus driving the overall market growth. The global veterinary equipment and disposables market is projected to reach around USD 1.7 Billion by 2020 from USD 1.2 Billion in 2015, at a CAGR of 6.5% from 2015 to 2020.
In 2014, North America dominated the market, with a maximum share of 42.3% in the global veterinary equipment and disposables market. The increasing number of companion animals, rising companion animal healthcare expenditure, increasing awareness about animal diseases, growing number of veterinary practitioners and their income levels, and growing adoption in the pet insurance has helped the growth of this market.
On the other hand, the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region is expected to show the fastest growth during the forecast period. This can be mainly attributed to the growing livestock population, increasing pet adoption, rising awareness about animal health, progressive urbanization, changing dietary habits, and growing per capita animal health expenditure in this region. In addition, the growing number of veterinary professionals and veterinary clinics has resulted in an increase in the adoption of veterinary equipment and disposables, which in turn is expected to drive the growth in this region.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios offered by the top players in the veterinary equipment and disposables market. The report analyzes the veterinary equipment and disposables market by product.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming trends, R&D activities, and new product launches in the veterinary equipment and disposables market.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets by product, functionality, and geography.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, growing geographies, recent developments, and investments in the veterinary equipment and disposables market.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, growth strategies, products, distribution networks, and manufacturing capabilities in the veterinary equipment and disposables market.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Insights
7 Global Veterinary Equipment and Disposables Market, by Product
8 Global Veterinary Equipment and Disposables Market, by Type of Animal
9 Global Veterinary Equipment and Disposables Market, by Region
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profiles
- 3M Company
- Burtons Medical Equipment Ltd.
- Digicare Biomedical Technology, Inc.
- Dre Veterinary
- Grady Medical Systems, Inc.
- Hallowell Engineering and Manufacturing Corporation
- Heska Corporation
- Infiniti Medical, Llc
- Jorgen Kruuse A/S
- Jorgensen Laboratories
- Masimo Corporation
- Medtronic Plc
- Midmark Corporation
- Mila International, Inc.
- Mindray Medical International Limited
- Nonin Medical, Inc.
- Norfolk Vet Products
- Smiths Group Plc
- Stryker Corporation
- Technik Technology
- Vetland Medical Sales & Services Llc
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zsvdzd/veterinary
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets