CINCINNATI, May 9, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- High & Mighty™, a registered trademark of The Hillman Group, today at The National Hardware Show unveils an innovative series of tool-free wall hangers, decorative hooks, key and hook rails and floating shelves all designed to eliminate "hangxiety" and revolutionize the way consumers express their personal style through hanging home décor. Show attendees are invited to stop-by Booth #7212 to be among the first to view and experience the innovative new product line.
Designed to be stuck up, High & Mighty was innovated with DIYers and décor enthusiasts in mind, creating simple solutions to empower them to decorate and personalize their homes in minutes. Eliminating the barrier between inspiration and installation, the new series makes wall décor design accessible, easy and fun in three simple steps: Place. Push. Hang. There is no longer a need for hammers, screws, anchors or nails when consumers are looking for a quick and secure decorating or organizing solution. The brand's product portfolio consists of:
- High & Mighty Wall Hanging Hardware is used for a stronger hold to hang photos, artwork, mirrors, and more, utilizing a unique design that will support a spectrum of weights no matter where you want it.
- High & Mighty Metal Decorative Hooks are designed to hold up to 5x the weight of other tool-free hooks, between 15 to 25 lbs. depending on the style.
- High & Mighty Plastic Utility Hooks are designed to hang items such as coats, backpacks and hats, and can hold up to 20 lbs.
- High & Mighty Key Rails are used to hang jewelry, keys, dog leashes, scarves, hats and other light-weight items
- High & Mighty Hook Rails are designed to hang coats, purses, backpacks, bags and more (Avail. Fall 2017)
- High & Mighty Floating Shelves can be installed in minutes, do not require a stud to mount, and hold more weight than similar shelves on the market (Avail. Fall 2017)
"High & Mighty was designed to eliminate the hangxiety that comes with tricky home organization and DIY projects," said Amy Blase, Senior Product Manager of Wall Hanging for The Hillman Group. "Our products aim to rescue consumers from the frustration of not being able to activate design and décor projects on their own, stemming from the fear of improper installment or use of tools. We're looking forward to seeing homeowners and DIYers take on and complete more projects with the help of High & Mighty."
High & Mighty products are made for a variety of décor needs, from permanent solutions to holiday and seasonal projects that complete the look and feel of a room. This modern solution is designed to support any and all drywall applications in your forever home, first apartment, college dorm room and more.
High & Mighty products can be found in-store or online at major home improvement and décor stores such as Home Depot, Lowe's, Michael's, and Amazon.com, as well as online at www.designedtobestuckup.com.
To learn more about High & Mighty and to schedule interview opportunities during The National Hardware Show, please contact email@example.com or visit Booth #7212.
About High & Mighty™
A registered trademark of The Hillman Group, High & Mighty™ launched in 2016 with a series of wall hangers, decorative hooks and key rails all designed to eliminate "hangxiety'" and transform a room in minutes with quality products that can you can trust. Designed to be stuck up, High & Mighty™ was crafted with DIYers and décor enthusiasts in mind, creating simple solutions to empower them to decorate and personalize their home or office with ease in three simple steps: Place. Push. Hang. High & Mighty™ offers wall décor design solutions that do not require tools, are simple to use and understand all while providing a strong, quality product that eliminates the barrier between inspiration and installation. Products can be found in-store or online at major home improvement and décor stores such as Home Depot, Lowe's, Michael's, and Amazon.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-hillman-group-hangs-up-high--mighty-at-2017-national-hardware-show-300453611.html
SOURCE High & Mighty