NEW YORK, Dec. 10, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, 11 Bond Street becomes SHOWFIELDS, a new four story brick-and-mortar retail concept bringing digitally native brands to life with customized flagship spaces, creating a destination for consumers to engage with their favorite brands.
Founded by entrepreneurs Tal Zvi Nathanel and Amir Zwickel, SHOWFIELDS provides a genre-defying experience that combines retail, art exhibitions and community, featuring an array of direct-to-consumer brands from the wellness, home and fashion spaces alongside dedicated food, drink and event programming.
SHOWFIELDS' initial ground-floor opening focuses on wellness brands, creating a downtown destination for of-the-moment self-care and modern lifestyle companies including by CHLOE., quip, frank body, GRAVITY, Function of Beauty, Boll & Branch, CITYROW, It's By U, Nuria, Reform, Monogram in partnership with AJ Madison and more.
SHOWFIELDS' ground floor wellness tenants offer a variety of immersive activities and experiences, including:
- THRILLS by CHLOE., SHOWFIELDS' signature food and beverage experience where by CHLOE.'s larger-than-life flavors take on fantastical form inside a magical carnival-inspired funhouse. THRILLS by CHLOE. features twists on some by CHLOE. classics and new items exclusive to SHOWFIELDS. The future is FREAKY.
- A bathroom curated by Babba C. Rivera of bybabba, showcasing her favorite bath and beauty products.
- You've seen the quip electric toothbrush on Instagram and mounted on your friends' bathroom mirrors, and now you can actually try a refreshed oral care routine first-hand (or... first-mouth).
- Get hands on with frank body's Australian natural coffee scrubs. Even sweeter, the first 1K customers will get a free full-size Birthday Cake Scrub.
- The GRAVITY relaxation space, a partnership with sleep application Calm and Beats by Dre to offer a distinct calming experience showcasing the brand's weighted sleep essentials.
- A sensory experience with Function of Beauty that highlights new and limited-edition fragrances, along with the next-level performance of this hyper-customizable hair care range. Customers will have access to gift box discounts not available online.
- Boll & Branch's new mattress inside an interactive billboard emitting different color light depending on the time of day.
- Make waves with CITYROW GO, a revolutionary new rowing machine developed by CITYROW in partnership with WaterRower. The machine pairs seamlessly with the CITYROW GO app to deliver on-demand workout classes, real-time metrics, and performance tracking.
- Learning how to craft fresh floral arrangements using It's By U's stem-by-stem bouquet making kits.
- Look, feel, and be bright with Nuria, a new skincare brand distilling global beauty wisdom into clean, effective products that support girls' education.
The first floor also serves as the launch for The Den, a space for rotating cultural programming. In 2019, the second floor opens with home brands, design on the third floor, and The Loft — a community-centered co-working and programming space to be located on the fourth floor. Additionally, SHOWFIELDS is partnering with the Joshua Liner Gallery to curate revolving art programming throughout the first floor.
Nathanel and Zwickel created SHOWFIELDS to bring back the spirit of curiosity to the brick-and-mortar store experience. "SHOWFIELDS is designed to bridge the gap between discovery and physical experience, representing a new model and the future of brick-and-mortar retail," says Zwickel. "We want to create the most interesting store in the world," adds Nathanel. "A space filled with wonder that connects a curious and creative community to the brands and experiences reshaping our world."
SHOWFIELDS is located at 11 Bond Street (at the corner with Lafayette Street) in New York City and will be open Monday 12pm-8pm; Tuesday through Saturday 11am-8pm and Sunday 11am-7pm.