WASHINGTON, Feb. 25, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The National Hispana Leadership Institute (NHLI), the premier executive leadership organization preparing Latinas for positions of national and international influence, public policy impact and contribution to the advancement of the Hispanic community, is bringing its renowned must-attend Latina Empowerment Conference series to Los Angeles, CA on Friday, March 18 at the Wilshire Grand Hotel, 930 Wilshire Blvd.
Online registration available at www.nhli.org/empower.html
The Latina Empowerment Conference convenes hundreds of exemplary regional leaders and professionals for a day of leadership training and professional development to help Latinas with career advancement; peer to peer learning through an interactive panel of successful Latina leaders; and networking with influential leaders and for employment connections.
Panelists and speakers for Los Angeles Latina Empowerment Conference to include:
- Nely Galan ('89 NHLI alumna), President, Galan Entertainment
- Lisa Baca Sigala ('97 NHLI alumna), Executive Director, CA Latino Caucus Institute (CLCI)
- Bea Stotzer ('98 NHLI alumna), CEO, New Capital
- Dr. Ana Nogales, Founder, Nogales Psychological Counseling, Inc., and Clinical Director of Casa de la Familia
- Gina Linn Espinoza ('08 NHLI alumna), President, What Makes You Smile.com, and more...
- Participants can be certain of engaging in discussions important to the Latino community, gaining new skills, and valuable networking during the one day conference. Founded in 1987, NHLI has trained and empowered more than 10,000 Latina leaders from the public and private sectors who have been appointed to leadership positions in government, corporate America, nonprofits, foundations or started their own businesses.
WHAT? Latina Empowerment Conference featuring regional and national leaders
WHEN? Friday, March 18, from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
WHERE? The Wilshire Grand Hotel, 930 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90017.
HOW? Interested participants can register online at http://www.nhli.org/empower.html. Cost per person $50 (Now - March 15); $70 (March 16- Onsite).
The Latina Empowerment Conference series is made possible with the support of State Farm Insurance Companies. Capital Wire PR is a media partner of this event.
NHLI also offers an annual Executive Leadership Training Conference and Mujer Awards, also held this year in Los Angeles, CA (November 2-4); the Executive Leadership Program for mid-career professionals; Latinas Learning to Lead Program for college-age Latinas, Advancing Latina Leaders in Nonprofits (ALL IN) for emerging professionals in the nonprofit sector and online training seminars.
The National Hispana Leadership Institute (NHLI) is a national leadership development organization focused on Latina leaders. For more than 20 years, NHLI has developed hundreds of Latina leaders who have gone on to become elected officials, corporate executives, entrepreneurs, executives at non-profits and powerful decision makers. Founded in 1987 to address the disparity of representation of Latinas in leadership, NHLI's mission is to develop Hispanas as ethical leaders through training, professional development, relationship building, and community activism. www.nhli.org.
SOURCE National Hispana Leadership Institute