WASHINGTON, Aug. 22, 2017 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The National Hispanic Corporate Council (NHCC), the premiere resource for corporate America on maximizing the Hispanic market opportunity, will host its 2017 NHCC Regional Forum on Thursday, October 19, 2017 in New York City. This important gathering of corporate leaders from the Tri-State area will be hosted by NBCUniversal at Rockefeller Plaza.
The 2017 NHCC Regional Forum titled "Hispanic & Millennial in Corporate America" is an important gathering of our organization's Fortune 1000 corporate members aims to highlight the latest corporate best practices in human resources, supplier diversity, marketing, community relations, and executive leadership within the Hispanic, diversity and inclusion space. Subject-matter experts (SMEs) and summit attendees share insights centered on why and how companies that strongly champions diversity and inclusion initiatives help to better position their respective companies to compete in the U.S. Hispanic consumer market.
Join our speakers, subject-matter experts, and corporate representatives from Fortune 1000 companies for the featured keynote presentations, plenary sessions on "Executive Talent Development," "Marketing," "Employee Resource Groups," and "Community Relations"
Keynote Presentation: "Hispanic and Millennial in Corporate America: The Demographics, Trends, & Why Its Important To Your Company"
- Marcela Berland, President & CEO, Latin Insights and Managing Partner, BrightStar Strategy Group
Session A: Human Resources - "Talent Pipeline, Acquisition, Development for Executive Leadership"
- Roberto Stewart, Senior Vice President, Administration, AIG
- Erin Pierpoint, Worldwide Head, Diversity Recruitment, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Hugo Balta, Senior Director, Hispanic Initiatives, ESPN
Session B: Marketing - "Marketing Campaigns for Hispanic & Millennial Audiences"
- Reny Diaz, Vice President, Strategy, Insights & Consumer Development, NBCUniversal Telemundo Enterprises
- Yai Vargas, National Marketing Manager, Hispanic Markets, New York Life
- Manny Gonzalez, Senior Director, Multicultural, Moët Hennessy
Session C: ERG - "The Return on Investment of Employee Resource Groups: How Innovative Actions Impacts the Bottom Line"
- Salvador Mendoza, Vice President, Diversity & Inclusion, NBCUniversal
- Gabriel Arbelaez, Controller, Hispanic/Latino Associate Resource Group (HLARG) & Director, Financial Services, Walmart
- Myers Beaird, Chair, Millennial ERG & Operation Finance in Laboratory Products, Thermo Fisher Scientific
Closing Presentation: Community Relations - "Mobilizing Hispanic Professionals to Eradicate One Key Reason Why Our Youth Don't Pursue Education: Lack of Role Models"
- Ivonne Diaz-Claisse, Ph.D, President & CEO, Hispanics Inspiring Students' Performance and Achievement (HISPA)
The Forum will conclude with a networking reception. To learn more and to register, please visit: http://www.nhcchq.org/upcoming-events/nhcc-regional-forum-2017-new-york/
Founded in 1985, NHCC is a unique membership organization comprised of Fortune 1000 and S&P 500 corporations providing leading-edge corporate best practices, brand recognition, research and network opportunities for the benefit of its corporate members. NHCC is the premier resource on effectively maximizing the Hispanic market opportunity through marketing, community relations, human resources, and procurement within the foundation of corporate social responsibility. To learn more about NHCC visit us at www.nhcchq.org. Follow us on Twitter @ NHCCorg.
POC/Media Contact: Eduardo Arabu, 773-817-5208, firstname.lastname@example.org
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-national-hispanic-corporate-council-to-host-its-2017-regional-forum-in-new-york-city-300507671.html
SOURCE National Hispanic Corporate Council