BERWYN, Pa., May 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Have a consultant from The NCHERM Group visit your campus for a day for our Title IX Tune-Up. There is so much Title IX information floating about, that it can often be difficult to focus in on the priorities. Often, a consultant can be just the catalyst you need to move initiatives forward or to help problem-solve challenges facing your campus. Consider the value of a concerted focus on Title IX for your campus.
Over the course of a day-long visit, one of The NCHERM Group's twenty-two (22) Title IX experts can catalyze change, offer training, increase stakeholder buy-in, help you to improve compliance, or go beyond compliance.
While every Title IX Tune-Up visit is customized for your specific needs, a basic example of a one-day visit schedule might be:
- 8:30am to 10:00am: Update on the Title IX Legal Landscape - Lawsuits, Litigation and Legislation
- 10:00am to 11:00am: Training for Mandated Reporters
- 11:00am to Noon: Title IX and Athletics - Briefing and Update
- Noon to 1:15pm: Cabinet-Level Title IX Briefing and Working Lunch - Top Issues to Keep Your Eyes On
- 1:30pm to 3:00pm: Policy workshop (review of sexual misconduct policies, VAWA, Clery Act ASR, etc.)
- 3:00pm to 4:30pm: Strategic prevention task force meeting - VAWA, Bystander Intervention, and Beyond
Any of these sessions can be combined and/or changed in length or content as needed.
Additionally, you might substitute any of the following topics to get the customized visit most beneficial for your campus:
- Appeals Officer & Hearing Panel Training
- Best Practices for Title IX and LGBTQiA Rights
- Case-specific Review
- Climate Survey Design, Implementation and Assessment
- Communication Protocols, Intake and First Response
- Designing a Program for Campers
- Designing Your VAWA Brochure
- Establishing MOUs with Law Enforcement and Outside Agencies
- Forming and Managing a Title IX Team
- Investigation Report Review Clinic
- Prevention Program Assessment
- Protocols for Pregnant and Parenting Students
- Training for Title IX Deputy Coordinators, Investigators, Advocates and Confidential Employees
- Title IX Caseload, Recordkeeping and Workflow management
- Title IX Training for RAs/Housing/Residential Life
- Title IX Staffing/Resources Assessment
- Title IX and Faculty Rights, BIT Intersections and the 1st Amendment
For more information, please contact Ryan McDavis, Vice President for Client and Member Services, at Email or 610-993-0229, ext. 1009.
Vice President for Operations and Public Information
SOURCE The NCHERM Group