AUSTIN, Texas, April 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- With a glare-resistant color display, a high-performance battery, and a tactile QWERTY keyboard, the new Allegro QX Field Data PC has everything cathodic protection professionals need when facing a long day of close interval, DCVG or periodic surveys.
- An integrated digital voltmeter (DVM) that delivers accuracy of 0.25 percent when reading DC voltage, even in the presence of up to 100 volts of AC interference.
- A QWERTY keyboard, full number pad and hourglass shape that reduces slippage.
- A WAAS-enabled internal GPS that provides coordinates quickly and accurately.
- A color VGA display with a resolution that's four times better than previous models and is easier to read, even in direct sunlight.
- A quick-charging lithium-ion battery that will last for up to fourteen hours of nonstop surveying.
"We designed our new DVM and the Allegro QX field computer to help CP professionals in the oil and gas industry increase productivity and improve data accuracy," said Dale Webb, Director of Hardware R&D at American Innovations. "This latest model lets customers log data faster, survey continuously for up to fourteen hours, take more accurate voltage readings, easily photograph facility assets, and bundle the Allegro QX field computer with our RFID solutions to capture 100 percent verifiable data."
Read more about the Allegro QX Field Data PC.
For pricing, contact our sales team.
For media inquiries, contact American Innovations.
About American Innovations
American Innovations (AI) protects people and the environment by helping our customers safely and efficiently manage the world's energy infrastructure. We deliver proven compliance solutions to virtually every oil and gas transmission pipeline company in North America – from the field to the office. We provide an integrated family of hardware, software and professional services backed by relentless customer service. Our products include: Bullhorn® remote monitoring units, MicroMax® current interrupters, Allegro™ Field Data PC, PCS™ compliance software, and Risk Intelligence Platform (RIPL™) software. AI also provides a wealth of professional services including equipment installation, software administration, data collection and loading, risk analysis, and high consequence area (HCA) analysis.
SOURCE American Innovations