NEW YORK, April 27, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The One Club (www.oneclub.org), the non-profit organization that produces The One Show, today announced the full schedule for Creative Week (www.oneshow.org), a weeklong festival (May 9-13) showcasing the best creative minds in advertising and design. Creative Week partners include Pandora, Pinterest and American Printing Co.
More than 2,000 professionals, artists and students from 25 countries will attend a week of awards ceremonies, workshops, moderated discussions, portfolio reviews and networking events. Attendees enjoy discounts to local attractions, such as The Ride (experiencetheride.com), an interactive entertainment experience where the streets of New York City are the stage.
"If you are a creative professional, whether you're a copywriter, art director, designer, brand manager or CMO, there is no better place to learn and be inspired than at Creative Week," said Kevin Swanepoel, CEO of The One Club. "It's an opportunity for creatives and leading brands, such as P&G, Geico, Verizon, Netflix and Uber, to gather in the world's advertising epicenter to share ideas and network."
The following are highlights of the Creative Week schedule. The full schedule can be found at www.oneshow.org/creativeweek/schedule/.
- The One Show: Hosted by Ellie Kemper (Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt), The One Show will award Gold, Silver and Bronze Pencils in film, web, cross-platform, IP, social, mobile, UX/UI and radio at the grand Cipriani Wall Street.
- Creative Summit: The summit is loaded with industry heavyweights such as keynote speaker David Droga, Chloe Gottlieb, Rob Reilly, Anna Qvennerstedt, Jimmy Smith, Peve Favat, and many more. The one-day conference, whose theme is "Disruption and Reinvention," features some of the agencies and brands that changed the industry.
- The One Show: Hosted by Michael Ian Black (Wet Hot American Summer), The One Show will award Gold, Silver and Bronze Pencils in print & outdoor, design, direct, branded entertainment, responsive environments and public relations at the elegant Gotham Hall.
- Photography Exhibition: Professional photographers donated a variety of prints for a Creative Week exhibition, including originals of Madonna, Miles Davis, Steve Jobs, Bob Dylan, Lebron James and David Bowie. The prints will be a part of a silent auction whose proceeds will go towards scholarships for students participating in One Inclusion and Diversity (One ID) programs.
- Comedy Writers Workshop: A day-long workshop exploring comedic writing led by some of the best in the game, including Ross Chowles, Gerry Graf, Eric Silver and Bobby Hershfield.
- Educators Summit: Educators will have the opportunity to mix with creatives and top industry professionals as well as participate in lectures and small discussion sections surrounding the theme of community, innovation and creativity.
- Young Ones: The most respected college competition in the advertising industry, Young Ones will hold portfolio reviews in the morning and afternoon, and an awards ceremony at the Metropolitan Pavilion in the evening.
Visit www.oneshow.org to purchase tickets and view the complete schedule.
SOURCE The One Club