The Outlets at Sands Bethlehem Offers Family-Friendly Holiday Activities Throughout December
Photos with Santa, Gift Wrapping and Live Entertainment Help Ring in the Holidays
Dec 07, 2015, 08:05 ET
BETHLEHEM, Pa., Dec. 7, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Sands Bethlehem, a Bethlehem, Pa., casino and entertainment destination, announced a month's worth of family-friendly, festive activities taking place at The Outlets at Sands Bethlehem during the month of December to celebrate the holidays.
"We are honored that guests choose to celebrate the holidays with us, and we are pleased to offer so many opportunities for families to spend time together at Sands Bethlehem," said Mark Juliano, President, Sands Bethlehem. "We are pleased to offer activities that will make the holidays more fun for our guests and visitors."
Daily until Dec. 24, Santa will take photos with guests at The Outlets at Sands Bethlehem. The daily photo sessions will start at 11 a.m., and photo packages range in price from $22 - $48.
Also taking place throughout the month will be gift wrapping by Camelot for Children, Inc. An Allentown, Pa.-based charity, Camelot for Children is a non-profit organization designed to be a gathering place for seriously, chronically and terminally ill, handicapped or disabled children. Gift wrapping is available on the weekends only and also on Christmas Eve. All proceeds will benefit the charity.
Other activities taking place at The Outlets at Sands Bethlehem throughout the month include:
- Saturday, Dec. 12, 7 p.m.: Santa and Mrs. Claus read "'Twas the Night Before Christmas"
- Sunday, Dec. 13, 11 a.m. – noon: Free children's activities at Kids Quest & Cyber Quest. Children can enter a coloring contest for their chance to win a family four-pack of discount tickets to Carmike Cinemas. There will be one winner from each age group.
- Tuesday, Dec. 15, 1 p.m.: Performance by The L.E. Dieruff High School Choir and Instrumental Ensemble from Allentown, Pa.
- Tuesday, Dec. 22, 7:15 p.m. and 8:15 p.m.: Performances by Ken Brader's "The Holiday Brass"
Sands Bethlehem will also be celebrating online through various contests and giveaways, including:
- "25 Days of Holiday Giveaways" Contest – Sands Bethlehem will be giving away a Sands Bethlehem-branded prize pack (tote bag, plastic cutlery set, pen, magnet, ID badge holder) to one lucky Facebook fan every day Nov. 30 – Dec. 24. On the final day of the contest (Dec. 24), one lucky winner will receive a $50 Sands Bethlehem gift card.
- #ShopSandsOutlets15 Contest – Visitors are encouraged to snap a photo of themselves shopping at The Outlets at Sands Bethlehem or in front of the winter wonderland display and to use #ShopSandsOutlets15 when posting on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. All who post a photo using the hashtag will have the chance to win a $500 shopping spree at The Outlets at Sands Bethlehem. Winner will be announced on Dec. 28.
In addition to the holiday activities at The Outlets, Sands Bethlehem will continue offering entertainment and dining options and specials throughout the holiday season.
Statements in this press release, which are not historical facts, are "forward-looking" statements that are made pursuant to the Safe Harbor Provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements involve a number of risks, uncertainties or other factors beyond the Company's control, which may cause material differences in actual results, performance or other expectations. These factors include, but are not limited to general economic conditions, competition, new ventures, government regulation, legalization of gaming, interest rates, future terrorist acts, insurance, and other factors detailed in the reports filed by Las Vegas Sands Corp. with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Las Vegas Sands Corp. assumes no obligation to update such information.
About Sands Casino Resort Bethlehem
Sands Casino Resort Bethlehem opened May of 2009 in Eastern Pennsylvania. It is situated on the site of the historic Bethlehem Steel plant and located approximately 60 minutes from Philadelphia and the northern New Jersey suburbs and 90 minutes from New York City. Sands Bethlehem offers over 3,000 state-of the-art slot machines and over 200 table games including a 36 table poker room, as well as a 302-room hotel and over 12,000 sq. ft. of meeting space. Culinary offerings include three signature restaurants from celebrity chef Emeril Lagasse – Emeril's Chop House, Burgers and More by Emeril and Emeril's Italian Table. The casino also features the Carnegie Deli, Chopstick Asian Cuisine, Steelworks Buffet and Grill, Croissanterie, Joli Bakery and Cafe, and the varied offerings and cuisines of The Market Gourmet Express. It is also home to Coil bar, Infusion lounge and Molten lounge, which features live entertainment 7 nights a week. The Outlets at Sands Bethlehem launched at the property in November 2011. Sands Bethlehem Event Center, which opened at the property in May 2012 and includes over 14,000 sq. ft. of flexible multipurpose space, accommodates meetings, conventions and a variety of entertainment events.
Golin for Sands Bethlehem
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20151207/293573LOGO
SOURCE Sands Bethlehem
Share this article