BONITA SPRINGS, Fla., Dec. 15, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- This is the 3rd release in 2017 for SmartAdvocate. SmartAdvocate thanks all of its clients and their staff for their incredible input and awesome suggestions! In the 3 releases of SmartAdvocate in 2017, SmartAdvocate has incorporated over 1,000 enhancements based on your input and suggestions! This continues SmartAdvocate's long streak of releasing over 1,000 enhancements every year, mostly based on clients' suggestions.
In this last release for 2017, SmartAdvocate introduced hundreds of changes that will make your practice more productive and efficient. After all, you suggested them!
Some of the Highlights are:
- Beta Version of the Client Portal
- Enhanced Case Menu Customization Capabilities, including the ability to rename items
- Critical Deadlines and Statutes of Limitations can now be pushed to users' Outlook Calendars as standard Outlook appointments
- Over 100 new merge codes
- Individual cases can now be locked based on the user or user group type
- Upload by drag-and-drop from hard drives and flash drives
- Integration with new texting partner MessageMedia, adding the ability to have images in the text messages sent or received by SmartAdvocate
Contact: Julia Moreland, 1-516-723-4636, [email protected]