DALLAS, April 22, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The highly successful business podcast, The Startup Story, announced today that due to COVID-19 it will not be canceling but instead moving its previously scheduled LIVE event at the Ford Center online for a Two-Day Startup Story Livestream Summit,(http://www.StartupStorylive.com ), presented in conjunction with Entrepreneur Media Inc. Previously an in-person event with tickets ranging from $150 to $300. The exciting online summit will now be free and open to all online. Taking place via Livestream on May 14th and May 15th, 2020 from 9AM to 6PM PST both days. To register for Startup Story LIVE visit http://startupstorylive.com. The event could not come at a better time as entrepreneurs, small business owners and start-ups work to find their balance within the COVID climate and aftermath. The online event will feature an expanded roster of uber-successful business founders that will provide viewers with proven business advice, successful strategies, in the trenches experience and tactics.
Much like the format of The Startup Story podcast, James McKinney brings some of the most successful entrepreneurial minds to his audience. With Startup Story LIVE, James will be unpacking all the tactics these founders have employed to navigate the crisis of COVID-19. At the same time, giving all those in attendance a chance to submit questions directly to the founder guests. Startup Story LIVE seeks to bring the help that small businesses and entrepreneurs need, from entrepreneurs who have the answers and the experience.
"We look forward to delivering some raw and transparent stories of how these successful founders dealt with the challenges that every startup or small business encounters while working to build and scale their business." States Founder and Host of The Startup Story Podcast, James McKinney. "Esteemed founders will dive into the daily grind, grit, and the multitude of business trials they have experienced. These are the inspirational stories that startups, founders and entrepreneurs need at this moment to ensure they are not only encouraged but will also deliver necessary advice for them to stay afloat. We have teamed up with Entrepreneur Media, Inc. as our official media partner to ensure this event casts a wide net to entrepreneurs that are in need of advice during these trying times."
Entrepreneurial names that will participate in the free online summit include:
- Jamie Schmidt of Schmidt Naturals whose startup focused on natural deodorants and hygiene products and was acquired by Unilever for hundreds of millions in just 7 years; one of Forbes' featured 30 Under 30.
- Luke Fox of Whitefox Defense Technologies, Fox raised $25 million for a drone defense technology that can mitigate drone threats with a device no larger than a walkie-talkie.
- Jason McCann the creator of Vari, a workspace innovation company with fans in 98% of the Fortune 500 and 130 countries worldwide.
- Matthew Arevalo of Loot Crate, the inventive subscription box business which rose to $100 million in revenue in just three years.
- Emma Rose Cohen, creator of FinalStraw, the environmentalist turned entrepreneur, raised $1.8 million on Kickstarter to develop her reusable straw which is now on the shelves of national retailers everywhere.
- Davis Smith of Cotopaxi is a serial entrepreneur and leader that has navigated various economic and political challenges.
- Sean Cannell of Think Media Built a multi-million dollar media company after having almost lost everything. "20 Must Watch YouTube Channels That Will Change Your Business" – Forbes
- and more!
"Founders from all industries are wanting to help provide entrepreneurs and small business owners with the tactics and strategies that have helped them weather this crisis moment. Entrepreneurs support entrepreneurs and that is why founders are rallying together for this unbelievable event." Continues Host and Startup Story founder James McKinney.
To get your free pass to the Startup Story LIVE Two-Day Online Summit Presented by Entrepreneur visit (http://startupstorylive.com). The Startup Story along with the featured speakers will unpack how proven founders navigated the challenges that the COVID-19 has brought to all businesses worldwide. Founders will discuss strategies, tactics, and even monetization models that small business owners might not have considered before. Upon registration for the Startup Story LIVE online event, you will also receive an invitation to the event's private Facebook group. Enabling entrepreneurs to network, find their next great collaboration partner, new customers, and engage with an entire community of like-minded business owners ready to help each other succeed. The event will expand your business community and offer advice from real successful entrepreneurs.
For more information on The Startup Story LIVE or to purchase tickets visit startupstorylive.com. For sponsorships, media access, or interviews contact Monique Tatum with BPM-PR Firm at [email protected] or call 1.877.841.7244.
SOURCE The Startup Story LIVE