NEW YORK, April 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Did you know?
- Don Grover is Vice President, Global Supply Chain at Acumed, the Oregon, United States based global leader of innovative orthopaedic implant solutions.
- Otto Bock HealthCare, the medical technology company headquartered in Duderstadt, Germany has 6,309 employees. The Prosthetics division is the largest business unit in the Company.
- Elizabeth Blake is Global Head of Hip Marketing at Corin Group, the Cirencester, United Kingdom based orthopaedic manufacturer of a comprehensive portfolio of hip, knee and extremity implant solutions.
- Bionic Technology by Össur currently features four superior prosthetic products including SYMBIONIC® LEG, the first commercially available complete bionic system consisting of a prosthetic knee and ankle.
- Gary Brennan is Group Procurement Controller of Trulife, the Dublin, Ireland based Company engaged in the creation, development, manufacture and marketing of Orthopaedics, Breastcare, Prosthetics and Pressurecare products and services.
- Touch Bionics' advanced products include myoelectric prosthetic hand and prosthetic finger solutions, as well as highly realistic passive functional prostheses that match the natural appearance of the wearer.
These are just a tiny sample of the 1,000's of facts to be found in 'The Top 100 Manufacturers Of Orthopaedic & Prosthetic Devices Worldwide'.
There are many manufacturers of orthopaedic and prosthetic devices worldwide. This report profiles the Top 100. These are the companies with the experience, know-how and resources that enable them to develop, manufacture and market innovative products that compete effectively in global markets.
The companies profiled in this report are located across the globe. They manufacture the whole range of orthopaedic and prosthetic devices.
Profile information for each company in 'The Top 100 Manufacturers Of Orthopaedic & Prosthetic Devices Worldwide' typically includes:
- Company Contact Information - Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Address
- Key Company Decision Makers - From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
- Specialised fields such as Company Description, Ownership, Number of Employees and Revenue
Report Target Market:
1) Orthopaedic And Prosthetic Device Manufacturers
Usage: competitive/financial analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification
This report is perfect for suppliers of goods and services such as stainless steel, cobalt-chromium and titanium alloys, CNC lathes and machining centres, coordinate measuring machines, laser marking systems, drag finishing machines, ultrasonic cleaning equipment and development, design and manufacturing service companies who wish to identify top potential customers.
'The Top 100 Manufacturers Of Orthopaedic & Prosthetic Devices Worldwide' is ideal for distributors of orthopaedic and prosthetic devices to identify the leading manufacturers with the best products.
Note: Most people will be aware of some of the major orthopaedic and prosthetic device manufacturers such as College Park, Inc., Medartis AG and Waldemar Link GmbH & Co. KG
but this report looks at all 100 of the top companies - companies like - Tornier N.V. - led by David H. Mowry, President & CEO, the Amsterdam, the Netherlands headquartered global medical device company is focused on providing solutions to surgeons who treat musculoskeletal injuries and disorders of the shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand, ankle and foot. It had revenues of $345.4 million in 2014 and has 1,100 employees.
Report data field structure is as follows:
- Company Name
- Number of Employees
- Key Executives
- Company Description
- SIC Code
- NAICS Code
- Revenue $ million
- Parent Company Name
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03457434-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-top-100-manufacturers-of-orthopaedic--prosthetic-devices-worldwide-2015-300250394.html