LONDON, Nov. 27, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Thursday, 3rd December, 2015 at 4 p.m. GMT
Online, with complimentary registration
Anthony Leather, Senior Consultant
Security issues continue to dominate the global agenda through increasing regional tensions, rising terrorist activity, as well as protection of personal safety and digital identity. "Continuing pressures on budgets and resource availability against a back drop of growing threats are forcing security end users to look to new technologies and different operating procedures to provide the highest levels of security across assets," highlights Anthony Leather, Senior Consultant at Frost & Sullivan.
This analyst briefing will provide a pragmatic view on how data and new technologies can provide greater protection across assets and populations. In particular, this presentation will cover:
- The evolving dynamics of the security challenge
- Protection of identity and digital footprint
- The use of data across both government and critical infrastructure security
- How cloud, IoT and analytics continue to gain momentum in security applications
- The security versus privacy debate
The presentation will be followed by a live question and answer session.
As this presentation will discuss the emerging challenges that face government and critical infrastructure operators and the impact on the security industry, it will benefit both OEM's security solution suppliers and security stakeholders.
To register for this complimentary web conference, please email Edyta Grabowska, Corporate Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also receive a recorded version of the briefing at anytime by submitting your contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Corporate Communications – Europe
P: +48 22 481 62 03
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan