LOS ANGELES, Aug. 8, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- UNIQUE LA is an exciting two-day shopping event that features the best in local design from more than 150 talented participants. Close out the summer at this fresh, modern alternative to the mall that offers shoppers the opportunity to meet and buy directly from the artists and small business owners. Complementing one-of-a-kind shopping, visitors will be treated to an amazing selection of amenities for a fun, interactive experience. Admission includes: free drinks from Califia Farms, GT's Kombucha, and Bundaberg, snacks from Quaker Oats and Late July, DIY projects with ART CAMP, photobooth fun with Oh Snap Studios, espresso bar from Take Flight Coffee and luxurious lounges by Archive Rentals.
BUY TICKETS HERE: https://www.uniquemarkets.com/markets-la
Clothing & Accessories • Stationery • Jewelry • Housewares • Art • Gourmet Edibles •
Apothecary • Books • Photography • Screenprints • Plus more!
SHOW DATES & LOCATION
Saturday, August 19, 11 am - 6 pm
Sunday, August 20, 11 am - 6 pm
The Barker Hangar, 3021 Airport Avenue, Santa Monica, CA 90405
WEBSITE & SOCIAL
www.uniquemarkets.com | Instagram.com/uniquemarkets | Facebook.com/uniquemarkets
$15 general admission (kids under 12 free) / $25 Bosslady VIP tickets (limited)
- Admission includes a special edition tote bag designed by artist Mallory Cohn and inspired by summer in Los Angeles
- 150 hand-selected designers and artists (curated from over 400 applicants)
- Held at Santa Monica's iconic Barker Hangar, over 5,000 people attend
- Mobile mini-market includes some of LA's best food trucks like Kogi BBQ and our favorite boutiques on wheels such as Beautiful Things LA
- Celebrity fans of the market include JJ Abrams, Tegan and Sara, and January Jones
- Exclusive VIP Bosslady tickets come with a tote bag, two issues of Bossladies Magazine, notebooks from Scout Books, ice pop from Dream Pops and other treats
- Unique LA was started by Sonja Rasula in December 2008 to showcase talented independent designers while helping to support the local economy
Founder Sonja Rasula says, "We're closing out the summer with a bang! Skip the mall, and shop small from 150 of LA's hottest designers. But it's not just about shopping, it's about taking part in community and encouraging creativity. You can meet the designers, hear a great DJ, make a free DIY art project, enjoy bites in our outdoor food area or get your family portrait taken."
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-unique-la-summer-market-returns-to-santa-monica-300500738.html
SOURCE Unique Markets