DETROIT, Dec. 6, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- THE WORD NETWORK FILED A COMPLAINT, FTC Reference #78638229, WITH THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION against Comcast, Xfinity and NBC.
The WORD Network asked THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION to investigate:
- The unjust removal of The WORD Network
- Massive amounts of customer complaints
- High prices
- Poor and disrespectful treatment of customers
- Lack of diversity in key management positions
- Not enough independent directors on the Comcast board
- Excessive officer compensation
- NBC egregious behavior with their NBC affiliates on retransmission agreements
- Lack of programming on NBC sensitive to the African-American community
- Senior management hard-nosed position by Jennifer Gaiski's comment of "Because we're Comcast and we can!"
This is the hallmark of a monopoly where too much power is going to one Media Company.
MEDIA CONTACT: MORT MEISNER ASSOCIATES, MORT MEISNER, 248-545-2222
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-word-network-files-a-complaint-with-the-federal-trade-commission-300373606.html
SOURCE The WORD Network