CAPE TOWN, South Africa, June 11, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Global Pacific & Partners will host the 22nd Africa Oil Week/Africa Upstream Conference 2015, in JV with ITE Group plc, in Cape Town 26th- 30th October, at Cape Town International Convention Centre where around 1600 delegates assembled in 2014.
Africa Oil Week is the landmark corporate occasion for the Continent, a meeting with global reputation, and one of few top world-class events held annually at a continental-level in the world's E&P industry Calendar.
The 22nd Africa Upstream Conference 2015 runs Tuesday-to-Friday, with a full three-and-half day program, with 120 Speakers from Governments, leading private/public companies, African National Oil Companies, Licensing Agencies, and key players inside Africa's oil/gas-LNG industry value chain.
The 13th Africa Independents Forum takes place alongside the 17th Scramble for Africa Strategy Briefing, on Monday 26th October, followed by the 71st PetroAfricanus Dinner in Africa (with Guest Speaker), and the traditional Icebreaker Cocktail Reception for Africa Oil Week held on Monday evening.
- Outstanding Content-Rich Presentations
- Quality Attendance and Senior Executive Networking
- Deal-Driven Upstream Industry Exhibition
- Cocktails & Social Networking Functions: Monday-Thursday
- African Governments / Ministries Delegations
- Annual "Big Five" Board Awards
- 3rd Annual "Africa Oil Legend" Induction
- 5th Global Women Petroleum & Energy Club Business Luncheon
- 3rd "Africa Hydrocarbon Arguments" Discourse
- Corporate / Investor Showcases and Farm-outs
- 3rd Africa's Local Content Forum - Parallel Session
- Inaugural Africa Oil & Energy Finance Forum - Parallel Session
- SA Rugby Museum: "Africa's World Cup" Reception
- Traditional Braai-BBQ, Grand Africa Beach Café
Conference bookings are already being secured, with but a few Sponsor positions and Exhibition booths open.
Please visit http://www.africa-oilweek.com - for 2015 Registration and confirmed Speaker Program.
SOURCE Global Pacific & Partners