New York, March 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The third Aesthetic Plastic Surgery / Anti Aging Medicine: The Next Generation Symposium will be held on July 20-22, 2012 at the Conrad New York, a new luxury complex overlooking the Hudson River in lower Manhattan. This interactive, multidisciplinary conference brings together world-class faculty from around the globe who will share ground-breaking research and practical advancements in aesthetic surgery, cosmetic medicine and anti-aging therapy.
The Next Generation Symposium combines the best of continuing medical education, state-of-the-art information that is presented in a manner that encourages forward thinking among the core specialties of Plastic Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery, Dermatology and Oculoplastic Surgery. Now in its third year, The Next Generation Symposium is distinguished for providing attendees a multitude of practical hands-on instruction, expert insights and pearls from world renowned experts in the field.
As Course Chairman Z. Paul Lorenc, M.D., F.A.C.S states, "We are focused on what is happening now, what is coming next and what the future will bring."
NEW for 2012:
- Comprehensive Filler/Volumizing Agents and Neuromodulator LIVE Injections
- Laser and Light Based Energy Device Workshops
- Cosmeceutical Skincare Educational Seminars
- Social Media and Web Marketing Workshop
- World Class Multi-Specialty Faculty
- New Developments in Lasers and Energy-Based Devices
- What Works vs. What Doesn't
- Discussion of Pertinent Anatomical Compartments
- Emerging Technologies From Around the World
- Latest Advances in Stem Cell Research and Clinical Applications
- Interactive Wireless Audience Response System for Question and Answer Sessions
The meeting encourages excellent interaction and discussion among the international core specialty faculty, fostering an atmosphere of different points of view, which creates a positive learning experience. "The Next Generation Symposium will continue to deliver both in the quality of the presentations and the scope of the program," states Executive Co-Chairman, Brian M. Kinney, M.D., F.A.C.S.
About Aesthetic Plastic Surgery & Anti-Aging Medicine: The Next Generation
An interdisciplinary approach to disseminating, teaching and promoting the most advanced information and developments in the fields of aesthetic plastic surgery and anti-aging medicine. In view of the rapid pace in development of new technology and techniques employed in these fields, collectively we feel that it is critical that new information is shared in an efficient, unbiased, forward looking manner with the focus of enhancing patient's safety and level of care.
SOURCE Aesthetic Plastic Surgery & Anti-Aging Medicine: The Next Generation