ROLLING MEADOWS, Ill., Feb. 25, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Gallagher is pleased to announce that 33 of its retail insurance brokers and benefits consultants have been recognized as 2019 Power Brokers® by Risk & Insurance® magazine. Winners are selected annually from hundreds of nominees based upon client recommendations, their "creativity and resourcefulness, their excellent customer service and their industry knowledge."
"Our clients are our number one priority. We focus on their diverse needs and that requires thought leadership, professionals who are steeped in their business and a relentless approach to solving problems and designing new solutions. We are very proud of these talented professionals for the outstanding work they are doing on behalf of Gallagher clients," said J. Patrick Gallagher, Jr., Chairman, President and CEO of Gallagher.
Thirty-three Gallagher professionals are honored as 2019 Power Brokers within 12 industry categories:
- John Riley (Agriculture)
- Frank Albrecht and Dave Harman (At-large)
- Bradley Meinhardt and William Willer (Aviation)
- Justin Felker (Captives)
- Ken Banks, Kelly Ethier, Byron Given, Paul Pousson, Bill Powell and Nancy Sylvester (Education)
- Paul Fetteroff, Wes Grigston, Ethan Hendrickx, Pepper Krach, Michael Rankin, Jeff Ries, Joshua Rubich and Tamra Walton (Employee Benefits)
- Daniel R'bibo (Entertainment)
- Sollie Bartoe and Erik Burt (Healthcare)
- Sean Murphy and David Owen (Hospitality)
- Brandon Cole, Tim DePriest, Mark Munroe and Bruce Tindal (Nonprofit)
- Karen Graham and Marcus Henthorn (Public Sector)
- Morgan Anderson and Alex Ranney (Real Estate).
Eleven additional Gallagher professionals are recognized as Power Broker finalists within seven categories on the magazine's website: www.riskandinsurance.com. They are:
- William Jackson (At-large)
- Lenny Brucato, Mel Diaz, Shannon Gilbert and Kim Lobato (Employee Benefits)
- Walker Taylor (Pharmaceuticals/Life Sciences)
- Mark Jagor (Private Client)
- Brandon Miller and Michele Montgomery (Public Sector)
- Will Giambalvo (Real Estate)
- Craig Parres (Transportation/Trucking/Rail).
About Risk & Insurance® Power Broker®:
The Risk & Insurance® Power Broker® Awards are an annual selection of the most effective and influential commercial insurance brokers. The Power Broker® designation is based on nominations provided by brokers and risk managers, and is judged based on the quality of the application and on references by risk managers in each industry sector. Hundreds of risk managers and risk executives are interviewed in the process of identifying and soliciting, evaluating and judging the nominees. Brokers are judged primarily on their creativity in solving risk-related problems during the previous year, their demonstrated industry knowledge and their high level of client service.
Gallagher (NYSE: AJG), a global insurance brokerage, risk management and consulting services firm, is headquartered in Rolling Meadows, Illinois. The company has operations in 35 countries and offers client service capabilities in more than 150 countries around the world through a network of correspondent brokers and consultants.
Media: Linda J. Collins
VP – Corporate Communications
630-285-4009/ [email protected]